Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    what benefits?
    If JSA they will get a P60 cos it is a taxable benefit.
    income support, carers allowance. They dont get JSA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casiogeek)
    income support, carers allowance. They dont get JSA.
    Carers' Allowance is a taxable benefit so should be declared on the forms. They can send in the April statement that they are getting carers' allowance as proof. Don't know anything about income support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    Carers' Allowance is a taxable benefit so should be declared on the forms. They can send in the April statement that they are getting carers' allowance as proof. Don't know anything about income support.
    I went onto my student finance account yesterday evening and i think everything is sorted. They must have checked my parents income with hm revenues (or whatever its called ) Ive got a table on my account saying what im entitled to and when ill get paid it..so does that mean everything is sorted?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.