Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Say NO to Grey Joggers! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just me sat reading this in my "chillin/exercising" grey joggers.

AWKWARD.

ReputationRep:
    I don't say anything to gray joggers because I'm not an idiot

ReputationRep:
    Seriously why do you even care? Infact why do I care that you care?

ReputationRep:
    lol i remeber my mate wore a pair, and had a thin pair of boxers on (so he claims)anyway we were out in town and he went to the toilet for a piss !!!!.......... the worst part was he didn't notice, and i thought it was too funny to tell him. I eventually told him though when he asked why he kept getting funny looks :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I wear them to the gym, u mad OP?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLs0jv_Efk

ReputationRep:
    You should come round here, they don't even change out of their pyjamas to go out, serious. Jogging pants would be formal for them.

Jogging pants look good on fit ladies too! Seen Cheryl Cole with some on? Hubba.

ReputationRep:
    I think this needs to be qualified: don't wear grey joggers except when lounging around the house or exercising IF you care about looking good. Obviously, people are entitled not to care, and I don't judge them for it.

ReputationRep:
    You'd be better off making a thread about those god awful floppy woolly hats that seem to go with the grey joggers.

Honestly though, grey joggers are like something prisoners or babies ought to wear.

The only time I ever left the house in joggers (proper ones, not that soft crap) was to go jogging, and that was because it was too cold for shorts. I'd be humiliated to wear those soft grey joggers anywhere at any time.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair...for the gym and to shuffle about in at home

ReputationRep:
    If you hate them so much come and take them off me :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sface)
    My eyes bleed whenever I see one!! Gosh, joggers are for jogging only.. Please don't wear them to town for a date or shopping... :mad:
    Ffffuuuuu Im wearing some now.

Mind you, I wouldn't leave the house in them! comfy as **** though

ReputationRep:
    Grey joggers remind me of Cher Lloyd for some reason. And that is not necessarily a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffee cupp)
    Grey joggers remind me of Cher Lloyd for some reason. And that is not necessarily a good thing.
    Remember, it is never a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sface)
    My eyes bleed whenever I see one!! Gosh, joggers are for jogging only.. Please don't wear them to town for a date or shopping... :mad:
    I go commando when working out and I sometimes wear grey joggers.

Lets just say I am proud of my sweat marks.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I wear jogging bottoms for the gym and lounging around at home but thats it. I still wouldn't wear those ones though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    I go commando when working out and I sometimes wear grey joggers.

Lets just say I am proud of my sweat marks.:cool:
    Sexy

ReputationRep:
    Jog On OP!

:doctor:

Seriously, if you get worked up by what people wear then you need to see someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaaarrlotte)
    Sexy
    if I caught you starring....

I'd let you touch me.

Twice.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.