Turn on thread page Beta

Say NO to Grey Joggers! watch

ReputationRep:
    Grey joggers can be highly complimentary to a fine piece of arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    if I caught you starring....

I'd let you touch me.

Twice.
    Score.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaaarrlotte)
    Score.
    Cool.

gief numbah naow!

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair.
    I wear them a lot. They are so comfy.
    But I am never seen in them outside the house :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    Remember, it is never a good thing.
    Was only trying to be tolerant towards the chavs and protect them from harsh reality. Brutal honesty is the best policy on TSR it seems.

ReputationRep:
    guys in grey joggers are hot. snm.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I love grey joggers and wear them all the time for the gym personally!

ReputationRep:
    This trend is a crime against fashion, society and the human race.

ReputationRep:
    One generation's work/sports wear is the next generation's smart casual...

top hat and tails (hunting) -> tweed suits (shooting) -> cotton trousers and polo shirts (cricket etc) -> jeans (work wear) and t-shirts (sports wear) -> joggers and football shirts -> where next?

Where can you go after joggers and football shirts are considered acceptably smart clothing to go on a date to the cinema in? Is there anything less smart?

ReputationRep:
    I luuuurve my grey joggers! If you want to slob out there's nothing better!!! I'm grey and proud!

ReputationRep:
    I think guys can look nice in them :coma: though I'd be a bit err taken aback if a guy turned up to a date in what is essentially, jogging/sports gear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    One generation's work/sports wear is the next generation's smart casual...

top hat and tails (hunting) -> tweed suits (shooting) -> cotton trousers and polo shirts (cricket etc) -> jeans (work wear) and t-shirts (sports wear) -> joggers and football shirts -> where next?

Where can you go after joggers and football shirts are considered acceptably smart clothing to go on a date to the cinema in? Is there anything less smart?
    -> underwear (wrestling)

ReputationRep:
    Sweats in general are all I wear in the day at uni... they are comfy as and look decent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioHawk)
    i have a pair

for the gym...
    men do squats... and thus wear shorts...

ReputationRep:
    Not going to lie most of the time I wear joggers unless I'm going out into town but seriously I've tried to wear jeans on a daily basis and my package just wasn't having it packed so tightly into a small confined space at least in joggers it's free to move around and do what the f#ck it likes.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.