Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im on the 'waiting list', so if someone drops out or whatever, hopefully il get a place.
    anybody else on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william_morris)
    im on the 'waiting list', so if someone drops out or whatever, hopefully il get a place.
    anybody else on it?
    I didn't even know they had waiting lists thats good to have them, i can imagine the amount of people that may choose somewhere else. A good back up for universities as well as us.

ReputationRep:
    Im an international student and I my portfolio arrived on march 29th is that too late? I'm getting nervous.... I applied for BA womenswear but I already have a deferred place for this year in access to he diploma they told me I could still apply so i applied just in case with a good portfolio..has any of you sent any emails about getting a response for your applications? what should I do.. just wait? SSS

ReputationRep:
    im going to add you both on facebook somehow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielService)
    I didn't even know they had waiting lists thats good to have them, i can imagine the amount of people that may choose somewhere else. A good back up for universities as well as us.
    im on the waiting list aswell grr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william_morris)
    anybody else on it?
    yeah i am.. its so anoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llake)
    im on the waiting list aswell grr
    I'm not on the list, i've already got a place but, I'm sure there will be people who may of got offered CSM as well as LCF so would more than likely choose CSM over LCF letting up places to be offered to you. Where else have you got as a back up ?

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to LCF for WOMENSWEAR. Who else is definitely on that course? When can we apply for halls?....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.