Turn on thread page Beta

I've just found out my best friend is on the **** list watch

ReputationRep:
    Is this that smut list on facebook or w.e its called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    A **** list is usually made by a group of friends. One guy starts with a name of a girl who he thinks is a ****, text messages or BBMs it to the next person, who adds a girl to the list, who forwards it etc, etc, etc.
    And if you don't forward to all your friends, bloody Mary will appear in your mirror at midnight and cut your throat? (etc.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesbionic)
    And if you don't forward to all your friends, bloody Mary will appear in your mirror at midnight and cut your throat? (etc.)
    Nah not really. Maybe I explained it wrong, but it only goes to one person at a time.

So X adds a name, gives it to Y, who adds a name, who gives it to Z, who adds a name.

There are now 3 girls on the **** list. I've seen two and heard of 3/4, the longest list I've seen was 23 girls.

ReputationRep:
    She says that **** lists are made by wimpy boys who put girls they got rejected by on it. I think she might not mind if i tell her...

ReputationRep:
    The **** is a **** list?

ReputationRep:
    Jealous of your best mate because you're not on it?

Pffft...women

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hang on...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    She says that **** lists are made by wimpy boys who put girls they got rejected by on it. I think she might not mind if i tell her...
    She sounds like she's in the reality loop and she won't get offended by some losers. Good for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    A **** list is usually made by a group of friends. One guy starts with a name of a girl who he thinks is a ****, text messages or BBMs it to the next person, who adds a girl to the list, who forwards it etc, etc, etc. There's no defined finishing point really, it's just usually until one of the girls takes her anger at being on the list on one of the boys who made the list.

Don't neg me for telling you people, I've never been part of one, though I have seen two unfold. Funny
    That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    How do I tell my best friend she is on the **** list? I feel so bad for her. She does do things at parties but she is actually not as much of a **** as people make her out to be. I don't want her finding out and feeling sad. How do I stop it getting to her that everyone in my local area thinks she is a ****?
    Why do you feel bad for her? I'd take it as a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    Why do you feel bad for her? I'd take it as a compliment.
    Because if a guy has slept with lots of women it is seen to be a good thing, but if a girl has slept with a lot of men it is seen to be a bad thing. Double standards. Boys want to sleep with lots of people, but wouldn't get involved with a girl who slept with a lot of guys.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like something off Mean Girls :/

ReputationRep:
    There's no saving her now, once you've been ****listed there's no going back. Cut all ties and avoid any contact, you don't want to be dragged into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbert)
    That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. How old are you?
    17, and the reason I didn't take part is because I object to it as well.

ReputationRep:
    Where can i get one of these "**** lists" :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    How do I tell my best friend she is on the **** list? I feel so bad for her. She does do things at parties but she is actually not as much of a **** as people make her out to be. I don't want her finding out and feeling sad. How do I stop it getting to her that everyone in my local area thinks she is a ****?
    She can do whatever the hell she likes. As long as she's being safe and not going home with strangers, neither you nor your friends are in a place to judge her on her sex life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Become ****gier than her?
    (Original post by Oranges)
    Become more of a **** than her.
    Yes! Take one for the team.

ReputationRep:
    There is a **** list? cool

ReputationRep:
    How do i find this list?

ReputationRep:
    lol **** list, whenever the **** list goes round my school like everyone ends up on it (inc. teachers).. i never thought the **** list was a real indicator of "****giness" more a source of hilarity when the lower sets get in a tizzy about it

ReputationRep:
    Oh.. something blowed up in my area because of this, a mysterious 'exposer' exposed girls from different schools. The exposer created a facebook group and people joined the group to view info-I don't have facebook . The girls who supplied the exposer with info got exposed as well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.