Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    I met a girl who actually spent the time to paint an enlarged version of a page from Scott Pilgrim volume 8 to go on her wall.

Marriage material right there :awesome:
    Only six volumes exist :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    Only six volumes exist :proud:
    You're quite right. I haven't read them since March, and misremembered because of the seven evil exes (although I now remember that the Katayanagi twins were at the same time).

EDIT: I'm not sure why I said 8 rather than 7 though :erm: Maybe it was because I remembered there being an even number of volumes? I don't know. Brain fail, anyhow.

(Original post by Phalanges)

It must really suck to be shooting an Oscar-worthy film next year when you're going to come up against this.
    :yes: Agreed.

And on which note:

:adore:

ReputationRep:
    Is it wrong that I want to see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo just because Trent Reznor's doing the soundtrack?

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

You should be seeing it because of David Fincher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    :yes: Agreed.

And on which note:

:adore:
    John Proctor! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

You should be seeing it because of David Fincher.
    Just realised it's an 18 anyway. Bah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pi!)
    Just realised it's an 18 anyway. Bah.
    Well yes, without massively censoring certain sections there's not a chance in hell it could be anything less.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I can think of at least two bits that are 18 by themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the entire first season of Community within 24 hours :awesome:

Hugo is fantastic. I love you, Marty.

I watched 'American Beauty' in full for the first time last night. It was ... interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    I watched 'American Beauty' in full for the first time last night. It was ... interesting.
    Caitlin Moran :yy:

Can't decide whether to watch 'V For Vendetta', 'Taken' or 'Source Code'. I'll watch them all at some point, but I'm having difficulty choosing which to watch first :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    Can't decide whether to watch 'V For Vendetta', 'Taken' or 'Source Code'. I'll watch them all at some point, but I'm having difficulty choosing which to watch first :dontknow:
    Taken is best then V For Vendetta, then Source Code. Although they're all good.

Now I want to watch Taken again.

(Original post by Jace Falco)
    Taken is best then V For Vendetta, then Source Code. Although they're all good.

Now I want to watch Taken again.
    Ha! Taken it is, then. Heard good things about them all but I was a bit unsure about Source Code.

ReputationRep:
    Source Code is better than either of those films. Shuddup.

Source Code is better than either of those films. Shuddup.
    Really, though? REALLY? :eyeball:

I do love a bit of Jake... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    last night I saw an incredible film from 1981 called "escape from new york" - it's the character snake plissken from the metal gear solid games is based on, played by kurt russell, ****ing awesome film.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I absolutely loved Source Code. Taken is fun, but Liam Neeson makes it look better than it is. VfV is mediocre.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.