Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Watched Bronson. I liked it but couldn't help thinking there was something else to watch which was better.

Watched Drive earlier on today, and it was immense! Absolutely awesome! 9/10

ReputationRep:
    Just had a flashback to that annoying 'kid reviewer' who was posted in here a few weeks ago.

God i hate that kid.

What's the name of that extra who makes his way into hundreds of films? I keep seeing him. :dunce:

Large, curly hair and spectacles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    What's the name of that extra who makes his way into hundreds of films? I keep seeing him. :dunce:

Large, curly hair and spectacles.
    Jesse Heiman.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1035503/

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, sooo disappointed with Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It was about 20% film and 80% unecessary, irrelevant slo mo and fight scenes. It was more of a dull wrestling match than an intriguing Sherlock Holmes movie

But looking forward to watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

ReputationRep:
    Brody has gangsta homies.

ReputationRep:
    Just saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and it was marvellous! Have the original Swedish Trilogy which I have yet to see but honestly I'm very impressed. Rooney Mara performance was outstanding though I'm a bit disappointed Daniel Craig was the only member of the cast that chose not to put a bit of a Swedish twang to their accent

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Moneyball, a solid 6.5/10, made what on the surface isn't a very interesting subject matter into something very watchable but personally I like a touch more sentimentality in sports films like that. Very enjoyable overall though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    Ahhh, sooo disappointed with Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It was about 20% film and 80% unecessary, irrelevant slo mo and fight scenes. It was more of a dull wrestling match than an intriguing Sherlock Holmes movie

But looking forward to watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
    Watch the first episode of the new series of Sherlock on the BBC. Much less action-heavy, and very satisfying for Holmes fans :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Loads of films clogging up the Sky+ box, needed clearing before I go back to uni plus my body clock is messed, so I've been killing two birds.

Just watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, was very impressed. I thought it'd just be some black comedy time-killer, never thought I'd become emotionally invested in it, especially during the last 40 minutes or so. The ending was both brutal and bittersweet, and I enjoyed how there seemed to be two main characters.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if he'll ever be given a bigger role in a film, or he'll just keep it real, stick to what he knows, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pi!)
    I wonder if he'll ever be given a bigger role in a film, or he'll just keep it real, stick to what he knows, etc.
    Being in the background?! :awesome:

He is the hardest working actor in Hollywood tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Cumberbatch (possibly) Cast as Trek 2 Villain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Watch the first episode of the new series of Sherlock on the BBC. Much less action-heavy, and very satisfying for Holmes fans :yep:
    Seen, it, I'm a fan. I think it may be part of the reason why I didn't like the movie. I was trying soo hard not to compare with them being so different and all but alas, I am no superman

ReputationRep:
    I'm a little bit in love with this poster:

Tilt your screen/head to see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    I'm a little bit in love with this poster:

Tilt your screen/head to see it.
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Eeew, I have brains splattered all over my screen cause my mind is blown, thanks Phalanges!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ZIIIINGG! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    After I became a fan of Sherlock, I watched Atonement for the second time. I was quite surprised when I realised that a certain
    person was in it.

(Original post by Phalanges)
    I'm a little bit in love with this poster.
    Yeah, I absolutely adore that as well. :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.