Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Ridiculously hard trying to think of good films to watch that I haven't already seen :beard: Just anything that is a really good watch :beard:
    watch a documentary film

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    watch a documentary film
    Any specific ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Any specific ones?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185371/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110057/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Around-Cape-.../dp/B00004CI53

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479044/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1863406/

that's the last few I watched.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Each film had one really good scene though, both involving Jessica Alba :woohoo:
    I still remember the first scene :mmm: Although plot wise, totally lame. What was it in the second one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    I still remember the first scene :mmm: Although plot wise, totally lame. What was it in the second one?
    I might be getting confused, she did do the underwear twice in the first film then :beard: Although the figure hugging suit in the second film :dice:

ReputationRep:

That one :coma:

ReputationRep:
    David Letterman has enraged fans by blurting out the possible ending to TDKR while interviewing Anne Hathaway :rolleyes:

http://www.metro.co.uk/film/905132-d...away-interview

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: I haven't clicked the link just incase it contains any spoilers but what an absolute arse if he has.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)

That one :coma:
    :drool:

@the link, that guy is such a douche, refuse to click the link :erm: Too excited for Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Ridiculously hard trying to think of good films to watch that I haven't already seen :beard: Just anything that is a really good watch :beard:
    Have you tried foreign films lately? Here's a few I'd recommend.

Pan's Labyrinth

Talk to Her

Le Boucher

Y Tu Mama Tambien

Knife in the Water

ReputationRep:
    Just saw brewsters millions on ITV earlier on! Really liked it! Would recommend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Just saw brewsters millions on ITV earlier on! Really liked it! Would recommend
    I caught it by chance whilst flicking through the channels. John Candy, is without a doubt, the greatest fat actor ever (yes, I'm skipping over the egotist that was Orson Welles), with a consolatory mention going to Chris Farley, may he rest in peace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philistine)
    I caught it by chance whilst flicking through the channels. John Candy, is without a doubt, the greatest fat actor ever (yes, I'm skipping over the egotist that was Orson Welles), with a consolatory mention going to Chris Farley, may he rest in peace.
    Never heard of any of these names other than Candy
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    So... I've watched Mission Impossible 4, now watching Mission Impossible 3.... Maybe I'll continue this trend and just watch them all backwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    I would say Fincher's ending is happier, considering that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blomqvist doesn't go to jail.
    Maybe I got too emotional when
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It all ended with disappointment for Lisbeth as she saw Blomqvist was back with his usual lover

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    So... I've watched Mission Impossible 4, now watching Mission Impossible 3.... Maybe I'll continue this trend and just watch them all backwards
    Are they any good? I'm slightly ashamed to say I've never seen any of the MI sequels.

Quite apart from the fact that it seems you can pretty clearly see what the story's going to be, I don't think I really like the look of that at all. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)

Quite apart from the fact that it seems you can pretty clearly see what the story's going to be, I don't think I really like the look of that at all. :erm:
    I don't either, this is going to be Alice in Wonderland all over again. Sucking the life out of a celebrated classic until it's devoid of any charm at all. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Man on a Ledge. I enjoyed it! The ending could've been a little better and that annoying teen couple were just very annoying and out of place (and cliche) with the rest of the film. Their jokes were plainly aimed at the dumb crowd. We need more movies like this. It's like the classic 80's/90's action thriller movies.

Good fun 7.5/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    Just watched Man on a Ledge. I enjoyed it! The ending could've been a little better and that annoying teen couple were just very annoying and out of place (and cliche) with the rest of the film. Their jokes were plainly aimed at the dumb crowd. We need more movies like this. It's like the classic 80's/90's action thriller movies.

Good fun 7.5/10
    Very coincidental, I'm 1.26 through it atm :p: Quite enjoying it

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.