Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been a while since I posted here! Giving The Riot Club a miss, the trailer really put my back up, all incredibly unlikable characters.

Been reviewing a bunch of new releases over on my website.

http://ohthatfilmblog.com/

ReputationRep:
    join
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by aja89)
    Been a while since I posted here! Giving The Riot Club a miss, the trailer really put my back up, all incredibly unlikable characters.

Been reviewing a bunch of new releases over on my website.

http://ohthatfilmblog.com/
    Nice!

ReputationRep:
    Going to try and watch Silence of the Lambs and Flightplan soon. Old movies but still never seen them.

ReputationRep:

Looks far better than Taken 2. Not too fond of the TAK3N title however from the trailer alone it appears to follow most trilogies where the third title redeems the second title.

Fair play to Neeson though, 62 and still one bad ass action actor who will no doubt end up in a future Expendables movie.

On another note, i am looking forward to 'The Judge' with RDJ.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    FFS Tak3n is actually a thing. I thought it was a joke.

ReputationRep:
    The dog, they are going to kidnap the dog!

Revenge of the Green Dragons apparently coming out soon, directed by Andrew Lau (Infernal Affairs) and produced by Scorsese. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Star Trek: First Contact.

Oooh Data, what a hero.

ReputationRep:
    Zombieland 2 is still going ahead apparently, I assumed Sony had given up on the idea of a sequel ages ago. Hope Jesse Eisenberg returns.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/zombie...s-a-new-writer

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching Flightplan. I enjoyed it. Got to love a good thriller. Expected that the stewardess was involved but not that the air marshall was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Going to try and watch Silence of the Lambs and Flightplan soon. Old movies but still never seen them.
    I love that film, really good one.

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching Flightplan. I enjoyed it. Got to love a good thriller. Expected that the stewardess was involved but not that the air marshall was.
    Good film. Probably best not to post spoilers though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Star Trek: First Contact.

Oooh Data, what a hero.
    The Star Trek TNG films are so disappointing.

ReputationRep:

I for one am pumped and cannot wait to see this movie, if anything the music in that trailer alone is just addictive. I am a bit of a Hans Zimmer 'fan boy' when it comes to soundtracks, but then again who isn't. I am not the classic 'Nolan' fan boy however i do enjoy his movies e.g. Inception, Dark Knight Trilogy.

And FYI, before somebody jumps on my back, i know that the music in the trailer is not Zimmers' however from the articles i have read, he has been asked to create something unique and different to what we are currently seeing in new movies, and for that i am excited.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Excited for Interstellar, 71, Fury and Annabelle this autumn.

ReputationRep:
    Excited for Interstellar and The Judge and am curious about Hobbit 3.

Only curious for The Hobbit to see whether Peter Jackson has a trick up his sleeve and left the best to last, as thus far i have been far from impressed with the CGI that is coming from such a high budget film.

ReputationRep:
    Got a ticket for an advanced showing of The Imitation Game on Wednesday. Haven't looked up the film so hopefully will be pleasantly surprised. Last time I got tickets like this was for the Book Thief and I loved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Excited for Interstellar, 71, Fury and Annabelle this autumn.
    Looking forward to seeing this film too
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by scjman)
    Looking forward to seeing this film too
    Jack O'Connell impresses me in anything he's in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.