Turn on thread page Beta

Network :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    How can you guys not like a bit of Indie
    My thoughts exactly. It doesn't even need justifying. Classic Spielberg, really.

(Original post by Pi!)
    I just watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I nearly forgot how crap Indiana Jones films are.
    They're not all crap, just the last one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    They're not all crap, just the last one
    There are only three Indiana Jones films The last one is the best.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Lol

speaking of classic franchises... Back to the future, the 3rd one kinda sucked

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching the absolute atrocity that is 'William and Kate - The Movie' on FIVE?

Craig is the best Bond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    ^ Lol

speaking of classic franchises... Back to the future, the 3rd one kinda sucked
    Aw no... I liked the third one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimimimi)
    Aw no... I liked the third one
    Me too

Slightly off-topic but cool blog! Might take a read when I get the chance. Russia fascinates me and I've been considering taking some language classes! I'd love to live or spend some time there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedger)
    Me too

Slightly off-topic but cool blog! Might take a read when I get the chance. Russia fascinates me and I've been considering taking some language classes! I'd love to live or spend some time there
    I think the third one's better than the second one, actually! And it rounds off the series wonderfully. It actually made me cry first time I watched it

Ooh, please do read my blog! I never really realised how many random people read it until recently, which is very surprising but lovely... You really should take some language classes, it's not that hard at beginners' level I only have 6 more weeks here, which is actually pretty upsetting. I haven't been home in over 7 months now - I'm not really looking forward to going back to England... Going to Moldova for a month in summer though, so hopefully it'll be nice there too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    I would let Harrison Ford (circa 1970s-80s) do dreadful things to me :awesome:
    Don't know whether to:eyeball: or :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimimimi)
    I think the third one's better than the second one, actually! And it rounds off the series wonderfully. It actually made me cry first time I watched it

Ooh, please do read my blog! I never really realised how many random people read it until recently, which is very surprising but lovely... You really should take some language classes, it's not that hard at beginners' level I only have 6 more weeks here, which is actually pretty upsetting. I haven't been home in over 7 months now - I'm not really looking forward to going back to England... Going to Moldova for a month in summer though, so hopefully it'll be nice there too
    Oh I will do Russia absolutely fascinates me, both the history and even how enigmatic it is today. I'm dieing to go to Moscow and St. Petersburg

I was going to have classes this year (my final year) but one of my friends who speaks Russian advised me not to. Apparently an Englishman with no advanced linguistic skills (except for GCSE French) would find it quite hard, haha. If I could have chosen Russian at college I would have done it.

Hope your having an awesome time! It'll be sad coming back for what I presume is your final year!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheep_go_baa)
    Don't know whether to:eyeball: or :sexface:
    And Robert Redford, circa 1960s/1970s. Oh yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedger)
    Oh I will do Russia absolutely fascinates me, both the history and even how enigmatic it is today. I'm dieing to go to Moscow and St. Petersburg

I was going to have classes this year (my final year) but one of my friends who speaks Russian advised me not to. Apparently an Englishman with no advanced linguistic skills (except for GCSE French) would find it quite hard, haha. If I could have chosen Russian at college I would have done it.

Hope your having an awesome time! It'll be sad coming back for what I presume is your final year!!
    Naturally you will find beginning any language hard. I'd hazard a guess that most people start self teaching, Russian not being particularly popular at colleges. You would have been at a good advantage taking classes.

And Robert Redford, circa 1960s/1970s. Oh yes.
    You'll have to fight me for him :fight:

ReputationRep:
    United was just about the most poignant thing I've watched this year.

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to fight me for him :fight:
    You can have him, as long as I get Nathan Fillion :sogood:

You can have him, as long as I get Nathan Fillion :sogood:
    I cannot agree to this. The Fillion is mine :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I cannot agree to this. The Fillion is mine :hmmm:
    Sean Maher is mine then! :awesome:

Sean Maher is mine then! :awesome:
    Oh, you can have him..

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.