Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance Confusion watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I applied for student finance for 10/11 but I didn't get the grades so I've reapplied for university this year. My student finance application is showing all the information I put in last year and there is not an option to edit it. Does anybody know how I can change it?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Did you cancel the old one? If so, you should find the status of old one as: “This application has been cancelled.” Then you can apply for a new one for 2011/2012.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MM1234)
    Did you cancel the old one?
    As far as I can remember I did..although if I didn't it would explain why it was like this. How do I go about cancelling it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b1505)
    As far as I can remember I did..although if I didn't it would explain why it was like this. How do I go about cancelling it?
    Well you can check the status of your old application when you click into it, and it should say: “This application has been cancelled” and it also tells you below that you can apply again. If it is not cancelled you will need to contact them immediately, and probably have to fill in a “change of circumstances" formhttp://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Educatio...year/DG_171586

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MM1234)
    Well you can check the status of your old application when you click into it, and it should say: “This application has been cancelled” and it also tells you below that you can apply again. If it is not cancelled you will need to contact them immediately, and probably have to fill in a “change of circumstances" formhttp://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Educatio...year/DG_171586
    It looks like I didn't do it like I thought I had. Thanks for the help!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.