(Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    brool story, co.
    Can I invest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    If Seal can get Klum. ANYONE can get a hot babe

Erm, she just loves massive knob.

ReputationRep:
    I've never worried about your problem, but I have worried about similarly trivial things. Something which has stopped me caring about these small things recently (but which has also made me want to hang myself) is the following documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-lgadWNGMY

Now all I worry about is the possibility that I will get ALS.

ReputationRep:
    It's the same for all men. Unless you are rich.

Men who are very good looking will get some action with the attractive ones that are left over by the rich guys.

It's nature I'm afraid, woman seek out "security". Sadly, it's often short lived!

(Original post by Arcanine)
    How would you know he has a massive knob?

(Original post by schoolstudent)
    I've never worried about your problem, but I have worried about similarly trivial things. Something which has stopped me caring about these small things recently (but which has also made me want to hang myself) is the following documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-lgadWNGMY

Now all I worry about is the possibility that I will get ALS.
    The ****?

(Original post by baffled_mathman)
    It's the same for all men. Unless you are rich.

Men who are very good looking will get some action with the attractive ones that are left over by the rich guys.

It's nature I'm afraid, woman seek out "security". Sadly, it's often short lived!
    Very sad to hear. Is the world really that shallow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    If Seal can get Klum. ANYONE can get a hot babe

LMAO

No offense, but seal is a sexy beast. :cool:

Im male and im straight, and even I can see this...dude is smooth (and what about his incredible voice!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How would you know he has a massive knob?
    Look at him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arcanine)
    Is it true all girls like "massive knobs"?

Anyways, I know how you feel man. It sucks but we just gotta pull through and keep that thought in our mind that there's a person for everyone. I'm a loner, 18, never had a gf, friends turned into p r i c k s and the world is 75% full of bad people/jerks. I'm just myself in life and it's not working but hey, at least i'm not being some jerk who's a jerk... catch my drift?

I'm going uni this Sept and don't know if I'll fit in. I'm not the 'party' type of guy. I'm the guy who plays PS3 all day long, watch movies and tv shows and does his course work whenever.

I've not had a great life. When I say that, I really really mean it. I'm scared to walk out into town or where ever by myself knowing I'll see someone from the past which is tauting for me. I don't have any self esteem and I get very nervous. I'm socially awkward and I'm in a mess. I don't know where to start and my parents don't even know me based on how I know myself, if you know what I mean? I can't speak to them because they're not that type of parents and there's nothing to talk about with them... seriously. At times anyway.

Who needs good looking girls? Those are the ones who are high maintenance, *****y, 'queenies' etc. I just want to find a decent one who loves to play video games, someone whom I can share thoughts with, someone who will help me and someone who will be my 'rock' and me being there's.

Scrap good looking girls, look for decency (of course, someone who does look pretty but not high maintenance and all that shabang). After all, we're no supermen.

Good luck in life to you man, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by favouriteworstnightmare)

try and say that again!
    photoshop galore. not one blemish everything below the neck looks like plastic, would be surprised if they even used her figure and not some stunt models size 6 body.

ReputationRep:
    forever alone

(Original post by Limesasquatch)
    get rich?
    unfortunately, that is a way out. Though it pains me to say, some shallow pretty girls will sleep with you if you're rich enough. (it pains me cos im a girl). or...
    you may find a girl thats not so hot but understands you. you'll be surprised how hot you find her then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc77)
    when I saw this at first I thought that woman's thumb was a penis

bertstare

ReputationRep:
    I found a pic of OP from new years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Honestly. Blokes like you can be incredibly annoying. Like girls owe you something.
    Eww

You live in wood green near Stamford hill where all the jews be at.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a vain person but I wish I was more attractive. I'm so fed up of being alone (at 22).

ReputationRep:
    Tonnes of guys feel like they'll never end up with a hot girl, is this because you feel you're ugly? Even if you are there are plenty of hot chicks that date ugly dudes...usually when they have fame or money...but still.

Alternatively; sometimes you meet someone you don't find hot at first, you just think they're plain or borderline ugly (harsh but true), you can start to find them attractive as you get to know them (so long as they don't literally look like the Elephant Man).

EDIT: Just realised how harsh my comment sounds, what I mean is that it's not all about appearance, sometimes a person's personality can enhance the way you physically view them. Also Id like to point out that ugly dudes that discriminate against "ugly"/not-hot chicks should expect to be discriminated against themselves. Both genders have standards

(Original post by Anonymous)
    unfortunately, that is a way out. Though it pains me to say, some shallow pretty girls will sleep with you if you're rich enough. (it pains me cos im a girl). or...
    you may find a girl thats not so hot but understands you. you'll be surprised how hot you find her then.
    I could not be with a girl that I could not consider hot. As I explained before this isn't me just looking for a stereotypical "hot" girl, but a girl I consider attractive. Realistically I consider 90%+ of girls attractive. Personality is far more important but some base attraction is needed for self esteem.

(Original post by beepbeeprichie)
    I'm not a vain person but I wish I was more attractive. I'm so fed up of being alone (at 22).
    I hear you. It's tough isn't it. We're reaching the age where people are getting picked off, where the whole lifestyle of gaining confidence and experience (teenage years, uni etc) is fading. Bad times.

(Original post by Cityshy)
    Tonnes of guys feel like they'll never end up with a hot girl, is this because you feel you're ugly? Even if you are there are plenty of hot chicks that date ugly dudes...usually when they have fame or money...but still.

Alternatively; sometimes you meet someone you don't find hot at first, you just think they're plain or borderline ugly (harsh but true), you can start to find them attractive as you get to know them (so long as they don't literally look like the Elephant Man).

EDIT: Just realised how harsh my comment sounds, what I mean is that it's not all about appearance, sometimes a person's personality can enhance the way you physically view them. Also Id like to point out that ugly dudes that discriminate against "ugly"/not-hot chicks should expect to be discriminated against themselves. Both genders have standards
    I can bet you that my selectiveness of girls is far less stingent that girls is of blokes. But that is fair, we can't force feelings/attraction I guess.

I've got this issue because of the way I look. I look different from the average person and hence suffer because of this. I can assure you there is nothing wrong with my personality in the slightest.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.