Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How depressing. No good looking girls for me. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I can bet you that my selectiveness of girls is far less stingent that girls is of blokes. But that is fair, we can't force feelings/attraction I guess.

I've got this issue because of the way I look. I look different from the average person and hence suffer because of this. I can assure you there is nothing wrong with my personality in the slightest.
    That's fair enough, and you're so right. I think it's harsh when people say that "unattractive"/less-attractive people shouldn't have standards, and so untrue. What I meant was there are some "ugly" guys that think they're the bees knees and **** off all other girls, ignoring personality altogether and just expect girls to adore them. You definitely don't seem like that kind of guy, you seem like someone who cares about personality, but also wants to find someone aesthetically pleasing, not necessarily "perfect". And you deserve to have those standards (plus it's nature)...you shouldn't have to settle for some barnacle-ridden whale just because it'd be easier, you should keep looking for a pretty girl with a pretty personality, it'll happen sooner or later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cityshy)
    That's fair enough, and you're so right. I think it's harsh when people say that "unattractive"/less-attractive people shouldn't have standards, and so untrue. What I meant was there are some "ugly" guys that think they're the bees knees and **** off all other girls, ignoring personality altogether and just expect girls to adore them. You definitely don't seem like that kind of guy, you seem like someone who cares about personality, but also wants to find someone aesthetically pleasing, not necessarily "perfect". And you deserve to have those standards (plus it's nature)...you shouldn't have to settle for some barnacle-ridden whale just because it'd be easier, you should keep looking for a pretty girl with a pretty personality, it'll happen sooner or later
    lol'd hard @ "barnacle-ridden whale"

repped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    lol'd hard @ "barnacle-ridden whale"

repped
    Haha glad you liked, most people are perplexed by my descriptions of things

ReputationRep:
    ha well let me tell you that u are missing out it is lots of fun only 30% of attraction is based on your looks, unless you are like amazingly good looking then it will obviously rise up. But 70% is based on personality, confidence, posture etc. I have seen many 'ugly' hook up with amazingly attractive girls. Actually the guy who was the best with girls I have ever seen was ginger and had a beer belly (trust me he wasnt attractive), but he had confidence. CONFIDENCE IS KEY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Eww

You live in wood green near Stamford hill where all the jews be at.
    Wood Green is not a Jewish area. It's mainly black, turkish and eastern european. It's a supposedly dodgy area but I love it and decided it was better than living in Hertfordshire (where I was born)!

But I have no personal 'beef' against Jews so I don't really get your point. Sounds a bit racist no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Wood Green is not a Jewish area. It's mainly black, turkish and eastern european. It's a supposedly dodgy area but I love it and decided it was better than living in Hertfordshire (where I was born)!

But I have no personal 'beef' against Jews so I don't really get your point. Sounds a bit racist no?
    I didn't say Wood Green is a jewish area, I said stamford hill is. And nah I have nothing personal against them. Do you have a job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)

What's Jew's got to do with anything?

P.s OP, it's just the way of the world. Next time you are out, look around. The woman lead and the men follow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    when I saw this at first I thought that woman's thumb was a penis

bertstare
    :lolwut: Were you high? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a complete **** and I am sleeping with an absolutely smoking hottie. Is that relevant? Just wanted to share it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)

Bit too much make-up here...
    Lol :lol: Billie Piper looks like a spitting image pisstake in that pic. I've always thought she has a strange look about her anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anti-duck)
    Lol :lol: Billie Piper looks like a spitting image pisstake in that pic. I've always thought she has a strange look about her anyway.
    Yeah I regret posting in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just realising it now. No hot girls for me in my life. I will never have the experience of making love or even getting intimate with a good looking girl.
    Well that is well and truly fair enough but, are you really doing all you can?
    Well lets think about this logically most might say its because you are ugly or 'thickascustard' (like how I say it) but that may not be the case. This is because the hot babes may not necessarily not like you, they may it could just be that they are waiting for you to make the first move. Perhaps with the ugly ones you may of or they may have try to open up to the cuties and see what happens there is no shame in rejection it may make you stronger.

ReputationRep:
    don't feel either of the following:

1. Sorry for yourself
    2. So badly about yourself.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.