Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

POLL: Favourite type of chocolate!! :D watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Favourite chocolate (specify boy or girl)
    Boy: Dark
    8.96%
    Girl: Dark
    18.41%
    Boy: Milk
    19.40%
    Girl: Milk
    33.33%
    Boy: White
    8.96%
    Girl: White
    10.95%

ReputationRep:
    I like nougat but i love English winegum. better than sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popdrops)
    White. Sainsbury's basics. :ahee:
    Oh man, now you've gone and said it; I may have to have an emergency dash to Sainsbury's tomorrow morning to get some of that stuff :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Milk. I hate dark choccie.

ReputationRep:
    I love dark chocolate. It's usually a little more expensive though. These cost about 3-4 pounds (though everything is expensive here, lol).. I love "Freia Premium"

ReputationRep:
    White chocolate. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    White chocolate isn't actually chocolate.
    yay! That means I can eat white 'chocolate' even though I gave chocolate up for lent

ReputationRep:
    My personal favourite isn't listed, which is caramel chocolate. Not chocolate with caramel, but chocolate actually made with caramelised sugar. Best thing evarrr =D
    http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/caram...te-CHCcaramel/

I suppose my second choice of white will do [=

ReputationRep:
    All the talk about what "defines" chocolate is interesting as ForensicShoe is actually correct, although White Choc is usually generally accepted as "chocolate". Technically it cannot really be termed as such though. In the United States they've clamped down a lot more on this in recent times actually... a lot of products from Hersheys, say, have had to change from labeling as "Chocolate" and now "Chocolate Candy".

Which leads me to this bad boy. If White Chocolate is indeed "Chocolate", then so is Caramac by the same logic:

ReputationRep:
    I love Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint Crisp

ReputationRep:
    It depends what mood I'm in. I do like milk chocolate but I also really like dark chocolate! White chocolate is fine but not my favourite!

ReputationRep:
    Dark all the way, not loaded with sugar, no awful aftertaste, not too sweet

ReputationRep:
    wow milk chocolate is really popular for girls lol!

ReputationRep:
    I love ALL the chocolates didnt like dark when I was younger but love it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seasons of wither)
    i voted dark, but dark with chilli is amazing <3
    one of my fav combinations

ReputationRep:
    Yummy, I really want chocolate now!!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite would be dark chocolate, but I normally end up having milk chocolate as that is what is normally in the house...:P

ReputationRep:
    Dark or milk chocolate <3

ReputationRep:
    I like em all depending on my mood dark chocolate is really an acquired taste but I enjoy it, Milk chocolate is the universal awesome one, and white chocolate is a really unique almost artificial deliciousness.

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid I properly loved dark chocolate, then as a pre-teen I was into white chocolate, but I actually now think milk is the best overall. It's so creamy and versatile!

I do still love white though and I like dark in small doses (one of the reasons I like it actually - it means I don't eat it all at once!).

ReputationRep:
    I really like dark chocolate... The darker the better

Fruit and nut dairy milk is my next favourite

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.