The Student Room Group

No-fly zone

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HARRY PUTAH

-British ship gets sunk: What british ship? We haven't got any.

The British have two ships already; HMS Cumberland, and HMS Westminster in International waters off Libya at the moment.
What did flies ever do to them? let them buzz around in peace for gods sake...:bban:
Reply 22
Original post by darknessbehold
What did flies ever do to them? let them buzz around in peace for gods sake...:bban:

I had a very similar joke to make but I guess you've ninja'd me fair 'n' square.
A fighter jet was shot down:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12794589

It's not known though, whos jet it was.
Reply 24
Original post by CombineHarvester
There's already a thread on this I think but to answer your question it prevents Gaddafi's forces from using aircraft to bomb ground targets/civilians or bring in more troops/weaponry.

Instead of build a massive strawman have you actually contributed anything to the discussion? Someone criticised Israel's bombing of Palestinian civilians and you play the "let's pretend they said they want the destruction of Israel and everything bad in the Arab world is because of Zionists" game.

Mate, accusing a jew/zionist of strawman tactics is not allowed! It’s THEIR secret weapon against us gentiles (see israel/Palestine conflict threads), along with telling us we are illiterate, retarded or mongoloid. They now think you are one of them but that you have become a traitorous goy. Mossad is on its way as we speak and it’s no good running off to South America and growing a moustache. Good luck. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending