ReputationRep:
    Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales

Sir Winston Churchill

Lord Jeffrey Amherst

Jane Austen

H. G. Wells

to name but a few...

ReputationRep:
    Also, apparently that harpist for the royals that got done for burglary to fund her drug habit. Yeah, classy school :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles2010)
    I am very impressed wow
    dont lie please

ReputationRep:
    Frank Lampard, Griff Rhys Jones, Jodie Marsh, Keith Allen, Douglas Adams, Neville Chamberlain, Eric Peters and probably more which i've fogotten about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILurfSmurf)
    my friend goes there! i wonder is she knows david attenborough went there... i'll have to tell her
    I go leicester University now there a tower called attenborough tower too, I think they use to be a hall called attenborough hall at qe too.

ReputationRep:
    Fred and Geroge from Harry Potter came to our school once cuz we raise lots of money n it was on the tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunsetRising)
    Colin Firth, back in the day
    wow which school was tht ? what was he like ?

ReputationRep:
    I think Jonny Wilkinson went to mine.

ReputationRep:
    one of the guys from GayLS, oh and a couple of priests.

yep, thats all i have ¬.¬

but our choir/schola is quite famous, performing around the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales

Sir Winston Churchill

Lord Jeffrey Amherst

Jane Austen

H. G. Wells

to name but a few...
    why have i got a neg? i went to SO.

ReputationRep:
    The Arrangement (Britain's Got Talent last year) were in the year above me at my sixth form. Bet you're all jealous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    J K Rowling
    Primary or secondary? Dumbledore was inspired by the first, snape by the second. Haha she apparently hated her secondary school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xristina)
    Primary or secondary? Dumbledore was inspired by the first, snape by the second. Haha she apparently hated her secondary school.
    Secondary. Yeah, I've heard Mr Nettleship talk and... She didn't make much up :teehee:

Also there's mixed stuff about her liking/hating it. I guess it didn't help that her mum was ill then :dontknow: Still a ****hole IMO

ReputationRep:
    Secondary. Yeah, I've heard Mr Nettleship talk and... She didn't make much up :teehee:

Also there's mixed stuff about her liking/hating it. I guess it didn't help that her mum was ill then :dontknow: Still a ****hole IMO
    Are you actually telling me that you have met the man who was the inspiration for Snape ? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novis)
    Jay Sean went to mine, but apparently now he's embrassed to acknowlegde he went to a school in southall , lol!
    Jay Sean went to a school called The Latymer Upper School - a private school.

ReputationRep:
    Paula Radcliffe. Not much to brag about but boy do we...

ReputationRep:
    Are you actually telling me that you have met the man who was the inspiration for Snape ? :O
    Yep, AFAIK he's still local - he gave a long talk at the midnight release of the last book at the town's bookshop.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, AFAIK he's still local - he gave a long talk at the midnight release of the last book at the town's bookshop.
    Ahahahaha what did he say?

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahaha what did he say?
    I don't much remember, it was a long ol' speech. However, the guy who plays him in the movies has the exact same voice.

ReputationRep:
    The Mumford bit of Mumford and Sons ^_^

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.