Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No one famous but my music teacher went out with Jodie Marsh which caused a bit of a fuss. Everyone was pretty disgusted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshgoldman)
    Alex Epstien from the Apprentice :facepalm:
    I heard he got 10 A*s you know...

ReputationRep:
    KT Tunstall

ReputationRep:
    The actress Kelly Macdonald from Trainspotting, No Country For Old Men and Boardwalk Empire is the most famous. She was also in the latest Harry Potter film.

Also had the black guy in Porridge (Roonie Barker sit com) and the guitarist from Thin Lizzy among some ex St.mirren footballers and some jazz pianist/composer.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody really famous but Tom Law did attend my school (played someone on Eastenders Ian Beales kid... Peter I think his name was. Cannot remember)

Ooooh and I went to primary school with Ryan Fredricks. His not fully famous yet but he plays for Tottenham Hotspurs and his really good. His someone to watch out for

ReputationRep:
    I think an Etonian would win this one, with the Royal family and prime ministers alone.

ReputationRep:
    Mark Cavendish (world road cycling champion)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizz113)
    Beardyman.

I think that tops the list
    who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    who?
    Exactly :P

ReputationRep:
    Sacha Baren Cohen visited

ReputationRep:
    Just found out a DJ called Felix Cartal went to my high school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    lol
    LOOL, that's hilarious. It's a pity you didn't get to see her more though, i love the HP books

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ptolemy001)
    LOOL, that's hilarious. It's a pity you didn't get to see her more though, i love the HP books
    i know ,she should write more.

ReputationRep:
    A few MPs; the poet Tony Harrisson; the lead singer of the Kaiser Chiefs too

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson attended my school.

ReputationRep:
    chico from xfactor (and currently on dancing on ice) and some women who came 5th in bigbrother 2005 ><

oh a couple of terrorist but i wouldn't say they're famous just haves a wiki pagee.

ReputationRep:
    Timothy Peake the astronaut
    He went to the boys high school and then the sixth form. I had lessons in the boys school when in sixth form and had his teachers (as one of them told us many times )

ReputationRep:
    alan rickman

ReputationRep:
    henry VIII

ReputationRep:
    Jay Sean

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.