Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heather Watson

ReputationRep:
    Dame Judi Dench... apparently she really hated it though!

ReputationRep:
    Some girl off Geordie Shore.

I clearly win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Max from the Wanted, Sir Philip Craven, Sir Harry Kroto, Ralf Little, Alex Wotherspoon (runner up of the Apprentice a few years ago), but best of all, Sir Ian McKellen (Gandalf, Magneto)

ReputationRep:
    Greg Rutherford (olympic gold medalist)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gavin Peacock of mediocre football career and slightly better punditry.

ReputationRep:
    Well the school I went to in the UK has 2 amateur bodybuilders lol. They were hanging out with Jeff Seid, Ogus etc, and physiques are on par with theirs. I don't think they are natty tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    not my famous people come from my school.

ReputationRep:
    Erm...Tessa Jowell. Michael Gove went to the school just 10 minutes down the road from mine.

ReputationRep:
    The Wanted performed at our school once before they started getting big and going to the states, We had the choice whether to watch it or not though and pretty much all the boys in our class stayed where they were. Could hear the screaming of the girls halfway across the school.

Also for an end of year show one of the judges was a random cast member from Waterloo road and another was some unknown radio presenter. Kinda pushing the definition of famous though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lauren Laverne

ReputationRep:
    Jackie Stewart, 4 times formula one world champ went to my school, about 30 years before me.

ReputationRep:
    Rita Simons from Eastenders and Geri Halliwell

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Merchant from the office/ idiot abroad etc. I still have a video of a school play I was in with him, he played the vicar!

ReputationRep:
    Robert plant from led zeppelin went to the same college as my brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-black-lotus)
    Geri Halliwell suckerrrs, she hated it...
    Lol same

ReputationRep:
    Bruce Forsyth

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.