Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys...I'm joining Bournemouth University in September 2011 to study MA Cinematography for Digital Film and Television. Is there anybody else who is going to study same course?

ReputationRep:
    I just replied on your other thread! I'm doing MA Producing Film & TV. We might run into each other there!

ReputationRep:
    cool..did you arrange your accommodation? i'm so confused with these things..

ReputationRep:
    Im doing MA Cinematography for Digital Film and Television in September. Im also unsure about what to do about accomodation. Whether to look at corfe house or the student village. What are your plans?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I am interested in study MA Cinematography at Bournemouth University but I have no idea how is this course, is it recognized by future employers? Who are the tutors? As I know the best place to study this course is at National Film and Television School but it is too expensive for me as an international student.
    Any information? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello!I am very intersted in applying for this course but i still some insight about it and i hope you guys will be able to help me.I currently doing my BA hons degree in photography,which is a preffered subject for entering this course.I will be finishing it by June of 2012.
    My situation is this
    I dont really have proffesional knowledge in film-video except from a course i had last year and learned some basics,and everything else that is relevant to photograhy.
    To apply,evidence of work is needed and I dont have portfolio in video.I only do in photography,and i was thinking of showing it instead of video.Do you believe there will be any chance for me to get accepted this way?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'll be doing MA in Digital Effects in Sept 2012 but would like to befriend more friends who specializes in Cinematography too Anyone out there going for this in Sept 2012?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I got a conditional offer for MA Digital Effects (Sept 2012) this month. Just paid the deposit so now my seat is confirmed. I meet all the conditions. Need some documentation from college. That's it.

Can check my portfolio on vimeo - http://vimeo.com/arihant

-Arihant

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.