Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have got to know a girl who I like and she seems to like me too. The problem is her friend, who won't stop being awkward or annoying. She acts against me when I am with the girl, even when and especially if this girl is doing something nice for me. I don't think she's jealous as i'm pretty sure she doesn't like the look of me. I haven't really done anything especially bad to annoy her.

I am wondering whether I should:

A) just ignore the friend
    B) speak to the friend about the way she's acting
    C) get my own back somehow at the friend

If I speak to her she may just try and play it down (some of the annoying stuff she does is subtle anyway), like this girl I like does if I complain to her.. If i try to get my own back, the girl I actually like may not like it.. I don't want to give up though as it's not fair that her friend should be interrupting our relationship.

any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    D) Give this friend a slap and tell her to go make you a sandwich.

Works for me.

ReputationRep:
    Threesome. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her, the girl that you like may side with her if you act on it and upset the *****.

ReputationRep:
    B. ask the other girl what she thnk she is doing and why.

ReputationRep:
    ignore her, speaking to her about it could open a whole can of worms

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.