Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Depends how excited the lady gets. You can leave rather large puddle stains if your good in bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sete)
    Depends how excited the lady gets. You can leave rather large puddle stains if your good in bed.
    hey man I'm taking that as a compliment . My girl always leaves huge puddles on my bed

what do you do with the condom after? Do you roll it up in tissues and put it in the bin or flush it down the loo?

Also, if you want to go again do you change condoms?

what do you people do? nobody talks about this stuff it's interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I make sure to spaff on people's sheets to make it messier.

ReputationRep:
    Sex involves the widespread massacre of sperm--how could it not be messy?

And about this:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    what do you do with the condom after? Do you roll it up in tissues and put it in the bin or flush it down the loo?
    It won't successfully flush. Trust me. Tie a knot at the top, wrap in a tissue and bin it.

ReputationRep:
    well that all depends :sexface: although i must say the whole 'hair gel' look isn't good! lol

but my advice would be to embrace the mess! and just laugh about the 'wet patch' :perv: x

Do you change the bed sheets after sex?? Allow having stale ejaculation puddles on my for days

ReputationRep:
    That's why you swallow...

ReputationRep:
    Do you change the bed sheets after sex?? Allow having stale ejaculation puddles on my for days
    It's really not that messy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sneaky and always manage to avoid sleeping in the wet patch, bwahahaha! But yeah, without condoms just have tissues close by and you're set. Changing the sheets every time after sex.....? errmm, well I'm not sure about other couples (maybe we're just disgustingly unhygienic?), but we have sex often enough where it would honestly be a big hassle to wash the sheets after every single session.

I'm not sure if I'm getting the wrong impression but the aftermath of sex seems rather unhygienic.

This whole "wet patch" notion has always really confused me (and my boyfriend!). Why is there a wet patch? What is making the patch wet? When we have sex everything stays pretty dry on the whole. I'm baffled by the idea that there would be a soggy part of the bed, and that someone would have to volunteer to sleep there.

(And this includes when not using a condom - you have to be a little more careful afterwards, but it's not that hard to avoid a dribble, let alone a whole patch!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I'm getting the wrong impression but the aftermath of sex seems rather unhygienic.
    When you're having sex, I don't think you'll be thinking about the unhygienic after effects. :curious:

Unless you're obsessed about cleanliness.

ReputationRep:
    Let's just say, it's a lot cleaner if they swallow... Although, that's not proper sex, so might be a bit irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    How messy is sex? It depends how many corpses.

ReputationRep:
    When we have sex everything stays pretty dry on the whole.
    You're doing something wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, mid-jizz I pull out. So half of my spray ends up in her then as I pull out (still going like a hose pipe) I shoot all over her and the top of my bed before pulling up, giving my self one in the face, then wildly blasting semen all over the rest of the room and both of our bodies.

After sex we then both shower seperatly, together then seperatly again. I then have to change the bed (including the frame), change the carpet and repaint the walls. The smell eventually goes away after about a week.

Oh, and don't even get me started on her juice or the faeces.

(Original post by An Original Username)
    You're doing something wrong.
    More detail? Or were you just saying that to be funny?

Okay, so not EVERYTHING stays dry, but apart from our bodies there isn't that much mess on the bed (or whatever surface we do it on!). Apart from a bit of sweat of course.

ReputationRep:
    You could keep antiseptic wipes by the bed and set fire to the sheets afterwards. Chicks dig that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.