Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    More detail? Or were you just saying that to be funny?

Okay, so not EVERYTHING stays dry, but apart from our bodies there isn't that much mess on the bed (or whatever surface we do it on!). Apart from a bit of sweat of course.
    Oh, I would never joke about dry sex. It sounds like an awful experience. Was just worried that your boyfriend might not be up to par. Glad to know that's not the case.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Post #42

(Original post by An Original Username)
    Oh, I would never joke about dry sex. It sounds like an awful experience. Was just worried that your boyfriend might not be up to par. Glad to know that's not the case.
    Oh I've never had dry sex, that would be horribly painful I imagine! I just don't understand how there are actual patches of wetness in people's beds afterwards. Surely it's fairly easy to avoid? We are strategic with tissues before one body part is removed from the other body part, so all is usually fine unless we are a bit clumsy, and even then it's only a tiny drip/dribble. And when a condom used there is no issue whatsoever. So my boyfriend and I have had conversations where we've wondered about this legendary wet patch that people talk about and why it occurs at all!

ReputationRep:
    You worry more about cleaning the mess on the bed. But you don't have to do it on the bed.

ReputationRep:
    Those videos where they have 18" penises and splurge out 8 litres of milk aren't real you know ! Even on a good day the average is 10cc's hence the 70's band name, or the other one, The Lovin' Spoonful. You don't have to worry about a tsunami of *** destroying your home town when you finally do it with a real girl OP

ReputationRep:
    i love virgins talking about sex :')

ReputationRep:
    Bear in mind this is sex, not a bleeding paint ball game

ReputationRep:
    Swallowing = no mess = win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    In my experience it's only his stuff that makes a mess......it leaks out :puke:
    So your stomach has leaks?

You best get that looked at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    Swallowing = no mess = win.
    one way to go about it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    So your stomach has leaks?

You best get that looked at.
    I assume OP is talking about regular sex? :dontknow: I can't be bothered to go back and check.

And then he just jizzed EVERYWHEEERE.

ReputationRep:
    In my experience it's only his stuff that makes a mess......it leaks out :puke:
    Clean up with your tongue then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    Clean up with your tongue then
    Are you implying that one has the ability to perform oral sex on ones self? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    depends how freaky you want to get

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh I've never had dry sex, that would be horribly painful I imagine! I just don't understand how there are actual patches of wetness in people's beds afterwards. Surely it's fairly easy to avoid? We are strategic with tissues before one body part is removed from the other body part, so all is usually fine unless we are a bit clumsy, and even then it's only a tiny drip/dribble. And when a condom used there is no issue whatsoever. So my boyfriend and I have had conversations where we've wondered about this legendary wet patch that people talk about and why it occurs at all!
    Don't you leak quite a lot? If you didn't use tissues surely there'd be enough for a wet patch...?

Maybe not everybody uses tissues, I know sometimes I just forget and go to sleep... there's definitely enough leaking from me to create a patch :P

ReputationRep:
    Are you implying that one has the ability to perform oral sex on ones self? :confused:
    What the hell are you on about? I'm talking about when your bloke pulls out, you clean it up with your tongue.

ReputationRep:
    not messy.

Question for the guys - how does a condom manage to hold all your ***? I masturbate every 3 days or so - and I'll dump out more than that pea-sized space on the tip of the condom looks like it can hold...
    Do you just ejaculate more frequently so the loads are smaller, or does some kind of spurt back up your shaft / get stopped inside your penis? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    What the hell are you on about? I'm talking about when your bloke pulls out, you clean it up with your tongue.
    Well i'm not on about his **** am I. Did you read my original comment?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.