The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i don't know...but I'll be waiting until then now!!
Reply 2
No i dont think thats how it works. My last track update was like 2 weeks ago, and I checked it just before my second lesson (9.15) and nothing had changed then again at break at about 12pm and i had a rejection :biggrin: (dont know why i am so happy about the rejection.but there you go )
I got my first offer today (at about 9 pm..)
Reply 4
congrats :biggrin:
leona
congrats :biggrin:

Thanks! They want me to take a English language test... :frown:
Reply 6
for my offer i checked at 10am and nothing was there, then at 12pm an offer was waiting for me :biggrin:
I checked at 12am, and there was nothing, but then I checked again at 1.30am and there was two offers! I think it just depends when the universities send out their decisions, ie, a university may set their computers to send out all the decisions they've made during the day at the same time, eg, 12am. Maybe its because less people are using the university computers in the middle of the night, so it's less likely to crash the system? Just a thought?
Reply 8
I got an offer between 2 and 4:30 this afternoon.
Reply 9
Last year it was almost always updated at around 10pm
I got one offer Monday night at almost exactly 10:30pm, and I got the other one at about 8:30pm this evening. Odd!
Reply 11
Okay, what did I miss? What's this marvin and hercules talk about? :biggrin:

So far all 3 offers that I received were around 10pm GMT; 2 of which were on weekdays and 1 was on a weekend.
Is it the universities that update ucas or ucas itself when the uni lets them know?
Reply 13
The universities have direct access to update UCAS from what I understand.
last year it said the following on track:

"major updates take place at around 10pm"
Ive had two updates in the morning between 10 and 11:30 and one in the afternon between about 11:30 and 5:30!! All offers! :smile:
Reply 16
:eek: Congrats!
Reply 17
mmm is it normal that I received an offer through letter (from the uni) on the 10th of November but it's not on the track yet? :frown:
Reply 18
Also, the uni might not have informed UCAS...
Reply 19
kitsune
mmm is it normal that I received an offer through letter (from the uni) on the 10th of November but it's not on the track yet? :frown:

same here with newcastle....so im just having to wait...and im gettin more addicted and more impatient daily
gd luck x

Latest

Trending

Trending