Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it dishonest If I don't tell the girl I only want her for sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So there's this girl who I plan on sleeping with, however I don't want to mislead her but at the same time I don't feel there is a need to say I only want to have sex with her. If she were to ask me I'd be truthful and see how she reacts but it seems unecessary to do so otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to give her some clarification. If you don't have feeling for her I'm afraid you're going to have to tell her 'it's just sex we're having, no strings attached'. If you give her the wrong impression/mislead her, things may become disastrous.

ReputationRep:
    Objectively put:

The average woman has a vested interest to tie you down (as it benefits her the most) - a father for their kids (depends a lot by age.. women aged 20 are very different to women aged 30 for example), to feel protected/special/loved, to seek an emotional and romantic connection - this is what a vast majority of women desire and look for in a man. If you're a woman reading this and it doesn't apply to you then that's fine BUT you don't need to act out with a retort, just be aware you're in a minority. The monogamous relationship model benefits them the most and this is what society currently advocates as the acceptable standard

The average man has a vested interest to not be tied down and has more focus on getting laid, rather than creating an emotional connection - many, many men I have spoken to who you may consider 'player' types who have slept with countless numbers of girls, rarely being tied to any single girl have said they cannot commit and do not want to commit to a girl they cannot trust or connect with intellectually.. basically girls who are not very clever and are pretty are the perfect recipe to be 'used and abused' as yes, most guys due to their testosterone fuelled sex-drive will have no trouble having sex with a girl they do not intend to fall in love with as nothing more than a booty call/f**k buddy or whatever you wish to deem the term. This arrangement is mutually beneficial (for obvious reasons), although it is more beneficial to the man than it is the women from a social viewpoint (Guy gets bigged up by the lads, girl gets called a slut by all her mates/acquaintances and feels like crap). So if she is up for it but on the sidelines, you must assure her discretion as she will be more insecure about the arrangement than you will.

It sounds like what you are looking for here is a **** buddy. The typical woman will not want a **** buddy, she will want a serious committed relationship with you. If you want a **** buddy and not a girlfriend then you're going to need to either A: lie to her, create a fascade to get the sex you want, while not actually emotionally committing to her B: find a woman who is also only interested in sexual liasons, be advised there is less of option B around then there is option A. Most women who I have personally met who engage in using men for sex are only able to do so due to heartbreak/****ed up feminist ideology and etc.

I advocate none of what I say, I'm just telling you how it is in this society. Hope it all works out for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    I think you need to give her some clarification. If you don't have feeling for her I'm afraid you're going to have to tell her 'it's just sex we're having, no strings attached'. If you give her the wrong impression/mislead her, things may become disastrous.
    I agree with this. At least let her know that you're not looking for a serious relationship at the moment. It would be somewhat dishonest otherwise.

Some girls do just want sex and don't want a long term relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanyewest)
    So there's this girl who I plan on sleeping with, however I don't want to mislead her but at the same time I don't feel there is a need to say I only want to have sex with her. If she were to ask me I'd be truthful and see how she reacts but it seems unecessary to do so otherwise.
    Keep your penis in your pants, you sick *******.

If what you want to do is get sexual pleasure, go do it solo.
    Try to act like a GENTLEMAN, and stop acting like a THUG.

ReputationRep:
    There'll be a chance that she could be mislead if you dont tell her. I think you should clear it up before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicsKiller)
    Keep your penis in your pants, you sick *******.

If what you want to do is get sexual pleasure, go do it solo.
    Try to act like a GENTLEMAN, and stop acting like a THUG.
    repped bcoz its funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    repped bcoz its funny
    Hey! That could be my future wife that he's trying to hump like a filthy mutt.
    Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _DaNnY_)
    Objectively put:

The average woman has a vested interest to tie you down (as it benefits her the most) - a father for their kids (depends a lot by age.. women aged 20 are very different to women aged 30 for example), to feel protected/special/loved, to seek an emotional and romantic connection - this is what a vast majority of women desire and look for in a man. If you're a woman reading this and it doesn't apply to you then that's fine BUT you don't need to act out with a retort, just be aware you're in a minority. The monogamous relationship model benefits them the most and this is what society currently advocates as the acceptable standard

The average man has a vested interest to not be tied down and has more focus on getting laid, rather than creating an emotional connection - many, many men I have spoken to who you may consider 'player' types who have slept with countless numbers of girls, rarely being tied to any single girl have said they cannot commit and do not want to commit to a girl they cannot trust or connect with intellectually.. basically girls who are not very clever and are pretty are the perfect recipe to be 'used and abused' as yes, most guys due to their testosterone fuelled sex-drive will have no trouble having sex with a girl they do not intend to fall in love with as nothing more than a booty call/f**k buddy or whatever you wish to deem the term. This arrangement is mutually beneficial (for obvious reasons), although it is more beneficial to the man than it is the women from a social viewpoint (Guy gets bigged up by the lads, girl gets called a slut by all her mates/acquaintances and feels like crap). So if she is up for it but on the sidelines, you must assure her discretion as she will be more insecure about the arrangement than you will.

It sounds like what you are looking for here is a **** buddy. The typical woman will not want a **** buddy, she will want a serious committed relationship with you. If you want a **** buddy and not a girlfriend then you're going to need to either A: lie to her, create a fascade to get the sex you want, while not actually emotionally committing to her B: find a woman who is also only interested in sexual liasons, be advised there is less of option B around then there is option A. Most women who I have personally met who engage in using men for sex are only able to do so due to heartbreak/****ed up feminist ideology and etc.

I advocate none of what I say, I'm just telling you how it is in this society. Hope it all works out for you.
    Thanks for the reply but I'm not really looking for a **** buddy. I pretty much just want to bang her at least once, possibly more without it turning into anything.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply but I'm not really looking for a **** buddy. I pretty much just want to bang her at least once, possibly more without it turning into anything.
    I cannot believe these degenerate youths.
    He wants to "bang her at least once, possibly more, without it turning into anything". Basically, he just wants to violate a young female for the sake of it.

There is no purpose whatsoever. He doesn't want a relationship, he doesn't want children, he justs wants to "bang her at least once without it turning into anything".

Disgusting.

I cannot believe modern society. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    you should make it pretty obvious

ReputationRep:
    Uhhh.. that is a **** buddy?

ReputationRep:
    Who knows?
    What a gentleman! :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Tell her and if she wants the same then enjoy, if she doesn't then DON'T DO IT.

ReputationRep:
    you should tell her and if she agrees it is fine for both. otherwise you lie to her and make her your toy. treat a person like she or he deserves it. be honst if you are a man. you should have the balls to be nohest if you have the balls for sex.

ReputationRep:
    Yo Kanye. I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish but Anonymous threads are the best threads of all time. Of all time.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

some guys...........................

Who knows?
    and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh :love:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Thats what god made them for, right?

ReputationRep:
    Most girls don't normally assume they are just a sex partner, they expect that there is more to it until told otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Listen up OP its not ok or the right thing to do to USE a women in such a way we have feelings too!

imagine another man wanted to do the same to your sister would it be ok if they did that?:eek: NO so treat this girl with abit more respect then just a peice of meat:mad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.