Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it dishonest If I don't tell the girl I only want her for sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanyewest)
    So there's this girl who I plan on sleeping with, however I don't want to mislead her but at the same time I don't feel there is a need to say I only want to have sex with her. If she were to ask me I'd be truthful and see how she reacts but it seems unecessary to do so otherwise.
    It's not misleading, it's not leading at all. If she asks and you lie, it's misleading.

Beyond defining words, I'm guessing she would like to know, and you'd like to respect that. Guess it depends if you'd rather respect that or get your **** wet

Enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    as true as this is, and its very true that it would be nothing like rape, at all. It would still be very dickish to let her think you wanted more and I really think you should just tell her and see if she wants the same. chances are if you met her in a club and she asked you back to hers she does anyway, how come you didn't sleep together then?

and just to reiterate; your right its nothing like rape at all and saying it is its just plain insulting to anyone whos had to endure actual rape and everything that comes with it
    Like I said I won't lie or intentionally lead her on but I'm not quite sure how much better/different that is from not telling her upfront. Erm I had a bit too much 'substances' in my body to function normally.

ReputationRep:
    Of course it is, but you're male. Ifso facto... Who gives a ****. Smash her back doors in fella!

ReputationRep:
    I hope someone made a Kanye West Imma let you finish joke in this thread, considering OP's name.

ReputationRep:
    Was George W Bush dishonest about the Iraq war?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanyewest)
    Like I said I won't lie or intentionally lead her on but I'm not quite sure how much better/different that is from not telling her upfront. Erm I had a bit too much 'substances' in my body to function normally.
    but theres a difference between just not making a big point in telling her and hinting that you want more and then saying "oh well I didn't say that"

ReputationRep:
    OP, don't do this. Whether you want to admit it or not, if you've already got to know her beyond an accquaintance, and she's admitted feelings for you, doing a f*ck and run is very misleading, and quite cruel.

If you do want no-strings attached sex then why not just tell her that you're attracted to her but that you don't want a relationship? On the other hand, if it's just 'one of those things that happens' because you're both drunk, then that can also work. But IMO she has to be the one to suggest it, so that you have an escape route.

There's nothing wrong with casual sex, but there's a hell of a lot wrong with pretending you like someone just because you want to f*ck them, even if you don't specifically admit that to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicsKiller)
    Hey! That could be my future wife that he's trying to hump like a filthy mutt.
    Who knows?
    Virtual-charmer.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :love:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.