Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I know this thread title sounds very odd and trollesque but I'm not joking. This morning I woke up at like 6AM despite still being ridiculously tired because I felt like an intense pain from like my actual vagina/cervix area. I don't really know where exactly the pain is coming from but basically it feels internal. Also, sorry to be foul, but there was like a lot of discharge that felt more like being extremely wet (sexually) than any discharge? I've tried googling it and am scaring myself with thoughts of cervical cancer or something! Has anyone else ever had something like this and it turned out to be nothing or something minor? Also, I thought doing a wee might alleviate the pain but at the moment when I finished weeing the pain really sharpened, and now it's back to how it was this morning.

ReputationRep:
    go see a doctor

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I know this thread title sounds very odd and trollesque but I'm not joking. This morning I woke up at like 6AM despite still being ridiculously tired because I felt like an intense pain from like my actual vagina/cervix area. I don't really know where exactly the pain is coming from but basically it feels internal. Also, sorry to be foul, but there was like a lot of discharge that felt more like being extremely wet (sexually) than any discharge? I've tried googling it and am scaring myself with thoughts of cervical cancer or something! Has anyone else ever had something like this and it turned out to be nothing or something minor? Also, I thought doing a wee might alleviate the pain but at the moment when I finished weeing the pain really sharpened, and now it's back to how it was this morning.
    wow seriously?
    I had the same thing few months ago. January
    And I wanted to go to the doctor but I didn't have the change to.
    After 3/4 days it went away,c and for 1/2 months I felt like I discharged more than I usually do.

weird stuff.

You have Urinary Tract Infection, most probably.

ReputationRep:
    I saw something like this on embarrassing bodies :awesome: This woman just used to get spontaneous vagina pain because inside certain walls were joined up with other walls when they shouldn't have been, and things were growing in places I didn't even know existed ... in essence, see a doctor if it persists.

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap get down to a damn doctor now! Just the thought of that makes me squirm around in my bed D:

(Original post by trythisforexample)
    actual? do you have a fake one down there too?
    I meant as opposed to the general 'area' - when you say vagina people tend to imagine everything down there.

ReputationRep:
    I agree it's most probably a UTI, they can be really painful. Go to the doctor, they will will do a simple urine test to confirm and prescribe antibiotics.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think instead of a health forum we should just have the NHS24 contact info?

did you have sex the night before or something? because something similar happened to my gf several times after we had sex for too long. basically the following morning she said it hurt, and constantly needed to pee, so she went to see her doctor. all she was told was just 'have less sex'. anyway, you should go and see your doctor, I dont think anybody here is qualified to help you with that

ReputationRep:
    Agree with above, sounds like either a UTI or STI. Ring your GP surgery number or NHS direct to get the number for the out of hours GP service and get checked up. In the meantime, drink plenty of water, and take paracetamol and/or ibuprofen to control the symptoms until you get seen

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.