Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    !!

ReputationRep:
    are you for real? man up man your 19 and accepts being treated like 9, you need to start standing your ground or you will forever be a push over, 6foot1 25stone means nothing you dont have to be confrontational but at least show some fight!!

as for moving out can't you move in with a friend or relation if you really have to?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry that you have to go through all this, you don't deserve it. Listen, if you want a car, get a car. You're 19, it's not your sister's decision, and if you can afford it and it would make your life a hell of a lot easier and would make you even the slightest bit happier, just buy one. If it's your money, how can your sister complain?

Maybe you could look into renting a flat or shared housing somewhere nearer your job? I'm not sure how worthwhile this advice is, I have no experience in the matter, but you sound as if you need to break away from your sister and her boyfriend. They're unnecessarily getting you down, and that boyfriend sounds like a complete tool. He's got no right to say anything to you, at least you're doing something with your life. He sounds like a complete d*** that's not even worth dealing with, but don't take any crap from him. You know you're better than him, and he probably knows it as well which makes him so insecure and therefore be such a ****er.

I don't really know what to say to you, I just sincerely hope that things get a lot better for you in the future. Keep doing what you're doing and working hard, and don't let them get you down. And know that people like me are always here for you if you need to talk. Best of luck for the future. Hope you have a happy life, you most definitely deserve it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.