Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to propose an idea project. Let's everybody write his/her name, biological degree, application status, city/town cuz it will be really nice if we know one another before the official start in September 2011/2012.

Let me begin with myself then:

Name: Dimitar Epihov
    Biology degree: BSc Plant Science
    Application status: Unconditional offer - Firmed
    City/town: Burgas-Black Sea, Bulgaria, EU

ReputationRep:
    Hi Dimitar, good idea!

Name: Agnes Olin
    Biology degree: BSc Biological Sciences and BSc Evolutionary Biology
    Application status: Conditional offers
    City/town: Stockholm, Sweden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agneso)
    Hi Dimitar, good idea!

Name: Agnes Olin
    Biology degree: BSc Biological Sciences and BSc Evolutionary Biology
    Application status: Conditional offers
    City/town: Stockholm, Sweden

Hi, Agnes! Congrats on getting the conditionals. Are you gonna firmed them soon?

ReputationRep:
    Name: Kellie
    Biology degree: BSc Physiology
    Application status: Unconditional offer

Edit: Just received an offer for my first choice - Medical Sciences at Edinburgh, so I won't be accepting this offer.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you will soon get an unconditional for Medical Sciences On the contrary, if that happens, we would not be in the same lectures and practicals :lol: But I really believe you will get the MSc offer very soon. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iblisis)
    Hope you will soon get an unconditional for Medical Sciences On the contrary, if that happens, we would not be in the same lectures and practicals :lol: But I really believe you will get the MSc offer very soon. :rolleyes:
    Many of the lectures for Medical Sciences are the same as Biological Sciences so we would still be in the same for some of them. But I doubt I will get an offer anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Hey don't let nothing to discourage or dissuade you! If you believe within your soul enough and know what you want you're gonna make it happen!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Happily I can join to you Finally today I received my offer

Name: Flora Paldi
    Biological degree: BSc Genetics
    Offer: Conditional - IELTS 6.5 - which I already completed
    Hometown: Budapest, Hungary, EU

Meet you in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fpaldi)
    Hey guys! Happily I can join to you Finally today I received my offer

Name: Flora Paldi
    Biological degree: BSc Genetics
    Offer: Conditional - IELTS 6.5 - which I already completed
    Hometown: Budapest, Hungary, EU

Meet you in September
    Hey, Flora, it's nice to have you on our thread. Congratulations for getting an offer! :rolleyes: Thank you for sharing your joy with us! Hopefully, we meet in September.
    My name is Dimitar and I really want to congratulate you again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iblisis)
    Hey, Flora, it's nice to have you on our thread. Congratulations for getting an offer! :rolleyes: Thank you for sharing your joy with us! Hopefully, we meet in September.
    My name is Dimitar and I really want to congratulate you again!
    Thank you, it is really nice from you. Today I firmed the offer, so I am honestly looking forward to meet you guys in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fpaldi)
    Thank you, it is really nice from you. Today I firmed the offer, so I am honestly looking forward to meet you guys in September
    See ya!

ReputationRep:
    For everybody who is going to be in Biological degree the next September - facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?...868365098&ap=1

Here you can meet new people with the same interests, to find out some nice pictures, lectures and to answer some intriguing inquiries

ReputationRep:
    For everybody who is going to be in Biological degree the next September - facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?...868365098&ap=1

Here you can meet new people with the same interests, to find out some nice pictures, lectures and to answer some intriguing inquiries

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.