The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeah, thats not such a bad idea. i'd join :biggrin:
Reply 2
me too am appplyin to do nursing! :smile:
thats a fab idea!
Reply 4
Cool :cool: I think we need a badge, something imaginative like this :nurse: maybe? :p:

I'm not sure what to do after this... Anyone got any suggestions?
Reply 5
gwd idea
twiga
I'm not sure what to do after this... Anyone got any suggestions?

erm...appoint a matron? :confused:
Reply 7
How about this: :stickyman :nurse: on the one hand he is coming towards the nurse.. on the other he's running away :dontknow: - pint half empty or full kinda situation :wink:
Great idea - love the badge idea too. :smile:
Reply 9
qwerty_st/n
erm...appoint a matron? :confused:

You have just been appointed :p:
twiga
You have just been appointed :p:

haha! me and my big mouth :p:

yeah go on then :biggrin:

why me? just out of interest??
Reply 11
qwerty_st/n
haha! me and my big mouth :p:

yeah go on then :biggrin:

why me? just out of interest??

You're cool :cool: and you're actually a student nurse already. With the exceptions of Steph and Miss Buttercup you're the only one who's made it that far yet. The rest of us as far as I'm aware are all applying this year.
twiga
You're cool :cool: and you're actually a student nurse already. With the exceptions of Steph and Miss Buttercup you're the only one who's made it that far yet. The rest of us as far as I'm aware are all applying this year.

I'm not a student nurse just yet, although I have been offered a place and accepted it and start my training in March - so what does that make me!?!? :questionm :dontknow:
Cinnamon Girl
I'm not a student nurse just yet, although I have been offered a place and accepted it and start my training in March - so what does that make me!?!? :questionm :dontknow:

well imo, if your absolutely definitely unconditionally most certainly without fail gonna start your training in march then you as good as are a student nurse. or a student nurse in waiting if you like :dontknow:

twiga
You're cool :cool:

yeah, i can live with that :cool:

so....umm...yeah what next?
Reply 14
Id join. I have applied to do my training next september and currently work as a HCA. Would I qualify?
nic_knock
Id join. I have applied to do my training next september and currently work as a HCA. Would I qualify?

yeah course you would!! :smile:
Reply 16
Wooo got 2 interviews at Nottingham and KCL in January :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Just thought I'd share that with you all :p:
aw nice one :biggrin:

good luck with them both :smile: i'm sure you'll be reet

btw which one out of the two is your preferred uni?
Reply 18
qwerty_st/n
aw nice one :biggrin:

good luck with them both :smile: i'm sure you'll be reet

btw which one out of the two is your preferred uni?

Notts is my preferred one, I don;t think I could cope with London for 3 years :p: The problem is they both came in for the same day so I've asked Notts if they can move theirs to a different date so I can use KCL as practice.
*bump*...i wondered where this thread had gone.

so how's everyone got on with their interviews and the like so far?

Latest