Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i have confused myself again

im studying with the OU atm (and in college full time), and im planing on studying the health science module starting in October, and ending in june. i would be applying for financial support for the health science....

now the OU say that the financial year thing starts in sept, so if i already had financial support with any other Uni within the year i would be refused ... which i understand, and this doesn't affect me

but ... im doing my As-levels now, and im wondering when (hopefully) i go to university next year 2012 ..... would finanical support i recived end of this year goin on start of next year affect the studant loan for university :eek:

the OU funding works on a sort of grant system, so it isnt really a loan but its still some kind of financial support , would i be rejected for a student loan for having a grant at the start of my A-level year

sorry if this is confusing, im not sure how to word this and im completely confused how this funding thing works :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think the funding issue is only if you've started an undergraduate degree course (and e.g. dropped out).
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Your brick uni study will be in a different academic year so there will not be a problem. OU study does not affect your loans/grants in this way.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.