Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am really worried now...LSE hasn't told me anything about my application.....

ReputationRep:
    stop worrying!!!no news is good news for LSE!

ReputationRep:
    I havent heard anything for econ & maths from lse either, infact ive only heard from 1 uni (notts), oh and an interview at cambridge...i wasnt expectin any offers till at least january, calm yourself!

ReputationRep:
    its good that you havent heard

people that have have only had rejections...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nee)

that is very true,better pray not to hear anything from LSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nee)

This is very true. The first thing LSE do is get rid of people that haven't got a chance of getting an offer, and then progressively whittle the list down until they have their required amount of potential candidates.

ReputationRep:
    Think a few international students got offers... check through the official application thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    This is very true. The first thing LSE do is get rid of people that haven't got a chance of getting an offer, and then progressively whittle the list down until they have their required amount of potential candidates.
    I got my acceptance around three weeks after I applied.

It wasn't for this course or for a Bachelors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catinmoonlight)
    stop worrying!!!no news is good news for LSE!
    No news from LSE is very very very good news.... i keep opening track up hoping that it says "sent".......

ReputationRep:
    Seriously guys,, dont worry!
    I am doing this course, I applied in november and didn't get my offer until the easter holidays! If u start worrying now you will drive yourselves insane!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.