Turn on thread page Beta

Breast Sizes - good and bad? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleRed)
    I feel like I'm really small-chested, people would think that DD is big but when you're a 28 it's really not. I always feel inadequate in comparison to my boyfriend's previous "conquests" on that front... haha!

I guess you have to do your best to accept what you've got, I am only 5ft tall and a size 4/6 in clothes, so I guess it is being greedy of me to ask to be much bigger, but still, I would love to have your figure Ali, so I hope that despite all the difficulties you have in finding stuff to fit you, that you completely embrace it! Sounds like you do so I hope so
    You shouldn't feel inadequate, all boobs are beautiful and by the sounds of it you're in proportion!

Thankyou, i do embrace it, I don't see the point in anyone hating themselves because you can't change it so you should make the most of what you've got haha! All shapes and sizes can look beautiful, what makes them look best is having confidence in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rozap)
    oh my god this, i'm the exact same size and it is HELL, shops like urban outfitters/topshop don't even do my size.. the only nice ones i can afford are m&s usually it's so annoying!
    Topshop dont do mine either. 38B. Yet BHS do :/

ReputationRep:
    i only like breasts between 32B and 32C... anything else is ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlwithsharpteeth)
    It depends more on the figure of the person I'm afraid. That is always going to be the way.

The main problem I have with slightly larger breasts is finding nice but cheap bras. Its easy to find horrible ones cheaply, or ones that don't fit very well but if you want looks and quality you can spend £40 easily somewhere like Bravissimo... I would much rather have about 32B than my 32E personally, just so I can buy all the pretty sets available in high street shops everywhere.
    i know exactly how you feel, i hate my 32Es because buying bras is so expensive and and finding nice ones is rare unless you shop at MnS or John Lewis and even then they are like fuddy bras

i would so prefer to have small boobs, 30C or D is perfect in my opinion mostly because it would mean id be skinnier xD hehe nah i think that it small boobs on a big girl arent good but then big boobs on a skinny girl arent great either, its all relative

ReputationRep:
    Wow very beautiful girls ,

ReputationRep:
    coop B?

ReputationRep:
    Although my boyfriend claims he would never date anyone under a D cup, he also claims that anything can be big because it is the difference in size between the belly and the boobs, for example a really fat girl could have GG cup boobs but they won't appear big because she her belly sticks out further. I'm not sure if this scenario would work for an A or a B cup because the cup size is determined from the size difference between the back measurement and the bust measurement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whispercally)
    Well every girl is already conscious about their breasts aren't they? I'm young and I'm allowed to ask a question to get a response from others...
    Yes exactly, so how is this thread going to help? You're asking people to state what sizes are 'bad' :lolwut: The fact that you're young (:lolwut:) has no relevance, surely you have a braincell and can realise that this is going to cause a lot of negativity towards girls with bust sizes that are considered 'bad'

ReputationRep:
    my friend has 34FF breasts, she has a tonne of attention but gets a lot of back pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Yes exactly, so how is this thread going to help? You're asking people to state what sizes are 'bad' :lolwut: The fact that you're young (:lolwut:) has no relevance, surely you have a braincell and can realise that this is going to cause a lot of negativity towards girls with bust sizes that are considered 'bad'
    I see what you're getting at but I just had to think of a title. Okay, maybe I pushed it with the good and bad thing but you know what I mean. Basically what I was asking was: "What breast size is kinda average since I see all these things on telly routing for certain sizes." And if you're gonna say 'why didn't you say that then?' well I just didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Thank you for pointing this out, I can't believe we missed it. Can any breast size really be considered bad? I don't think so, A/B it maybe small but its not bad, F/G its big but again its not bad.

ReputationRep:
    I think the average bra size in the UK (last time I bothered to check) is a 36C xx

ReputationRep:
    Chest size makes a large difference... It's hard to put a number on it really but I think there probably is a size where I'd say "OK, that's too much" but it would have to be pretty huge & abnormal. I don't know, breast size isn't that important, I think as long as the girls pretty and slim, whether she's a 32A or a 34D doesn't really matter. Shape > size for sure as well, there are some very peculiar looking boobs out there!

ReputationRep:
    30DD is bad. I can tell you that now. It's really bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simstar)
    They should charge for 18+ really, unless you have diabetes which makes you put on weight .
    I thought weight loss was a symptom of diabetes?

ReputationRep:
    Purely from a personal point of view, i have found with smaller breasts the nipples are more prominent, and that cannot ever be deemed as as bad :-) however with larger breasts, there is more scope for different activities!! On the whole i think a pair of breasts are the best, as long as they are not fake!!

ReputationRep:
    boobies :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    I thought weight loss was a symptom of diabetes?
    Yup & then when you start correcting the imbalance then you put weight on xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameraGirl)
    same here, being a 30G it used to be literally impossible to find bras that were my size, that i could afford as a kid who got no pocket money, and then lived off miniumum wage and now student style money-spending XD

was SO happy when a senza started stocking bigger sizes! granted they don't always have them in but nice bras, and not toooo expensive, and they FIT. glorious.
    senza dont stock 38 GG.......sometimes i do wish that bras can be brought cheaply especially the cute ones, i always wanted cutes one its either bravissimo or figleaves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meilan990)
    senza dont stock 38 GG.......sometimes i do wish that bras can be brought cheaply especially the cute ones, i always wanted cutes one its either bravissimo or figleaves
    that sucks

personally i think all lingerie shops should sell pretty much all bra sizes, except the really really really ridiculous ones like 60K or whatever :P even if they have slightly smaller stock of the more unusual ones, but you should at least be able to order them in!

bravissimo have nice ones i believe, i just can't afford them!

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.