Turn on thread page Beta

Breast Sizes - good and bad? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameraGirl)
    that sucks

personally i think all lingerie shops should sell pretty much all bra sizes, except the really really really ridiculous ones like 60K or whatever :P even if they have slightly smaller stock of the more unusual ones, but you should at least be able to order them in!

bravissimo have nice ones i believe, i just can't afford them!
    i understand your pain:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dee-bee1994)
    i only like breasts between 32B and 32C... anything else is ugly.
    Why all the negs for this post?

ReputationRep:
    Im a tall size 8, and a 32D. I love my boobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Depends on the person, their size, build, height etc

And cup alone doesn't tell you the volume

e.g. volume of 32D, 34C and 36B are all equal

And 32D is much smaller than 36 or 38 D.

A 32B will be much smaller than a 36B

The band matters.
    it matters in terms of proportions. A 32F will be proportionally much bigger than a 32A.

ReputationRep:
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...xPOVlr5WAENyft
    Good size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarrissa)
    i'm a 34b and i love my boobs! i don't give a toss if no one else thinks they're the perfect size!xx
    I've got to agree - I much prefer a nice firm pair of 34b boobs than a big saggy pair of 38 DDs! I saw someone else's post that said that more than a handful is a waste, and I couldn't agree more! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinglemeister)
    I've got to agree - I much prefer a nice firm pair of 34b boobs than a big saggy pair of 38 DDs! I saw someone else's post that said that more than a handful is a waste, and I couldn't agree more! :-)
    Why the need to put down larger breasted girls? We don't all have saggy boobs y'know. And no, more than a handful isn't a waste. I have way more than that, but I'm in proportion to the rest of my body, they suit me and my personality, and I've never met a guy who's had a problem with them. Seriously, where is the need to insult people whether they have big or small breasts?! All sizes can be nice, end of really.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.