Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I love my boyfriend with all my heart. But I've come to the realization that I come second to him His friends come before me, and he told me that when he starts a full time job, he probably won't be able to see me anymore, like he didn't even care I am gutted. I sound pathetic, but I suffer from depression, and this has just made me feel 10 x worse. I have no friends locally, they all went to uni last year I feel totally alone. I feel like no one will love me the same way I love them. Everyone I've ever loved, friends anyone, has just left me in one way or another.

Please no horrible comments. I have been on the verge of suicidal before, after feeling alone, nothing made me happy in life. And while I know it's stupid to feel this about a guy, it's not that. It's just a person I have, that doesn't make me feel alone anymore. I have done everything I can for the relationship, I travel and spend money and time.

I don't know what to do, I want to sit in a dark room and cry

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that. Are you going to University next year then? Maybe you can make new friends, I've made quite a few and I didn't know anybody here. I hope things will work out for you

ReputationRep:
    not every relationship works out unfortunately and it's always sad but you'll find someone else who'll treat you as their number one onwards and upwards! I know it's sooo easy to say "plenty more fish in the sea" when you're not the one hurting but it's so true. there's a million nice guys out there to chose from and they'll treat you like a princess so don't worry about this one too much!!he's not worth it
    do you work?sure you can make loads of friends there. just stop being all hung up and throw yourself in at the deep end. sure you're a lovely person an you'll have no problems making friends. chin up

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.