Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Right as a mature student SFE take into account my partners income for 2009/2010, we did it all online and we entered her income from her p60 as it said on the p60 total income £18k, it also had a box saying total from this employment £16k??

anyway student finance have written to her today asking for a copying of her p60, i called them up and said I thought this was all done through her NI code and they said yes but what we put doesnt match up with HMRC records, anyway I sent of the p60 I guess either way im entitled to a full grant as its under £25k

The other weird thing is that when either of us login to SFE it says they are not awaiting any evidence, when clearly they have asked for some, why is the online area so rubbish and badly designed
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.