Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Objet trouvé)
    My advert would last about two A4 pages.
    an A3 page?

ReputationRep:
    Smartass.

ReputationRep:
    you watch the O.C. but you hate tory's? Im assuming you mean orange county california? no where else in the world is so full of republican right wingers!

--------------

'must not take longer in the bathroom with me' is this a typo or implying you want a boy who you take showers and baths with? (and why not, im sure he wouldnt refuse...)

ReputationRep:
    llol seriously its like 10:1 for a decent guy. they all end up being frogs in the end. can i ask how old u r? because if ur my age - 17, then all the guys around this age r just simply too immature, they dont understand how to treat women. then again my ex was 22 and he doesnt really no how to treat us either! it just depends on how they were brought up, where they come from, a variety of things. one day they might turn out ok. but for now, we just have to keep looking i guess. and if they smell, then chuck them out!!

ReputationRep:
    if every guy you meet cant treat you right, have you ever thought maybe the problem isnt with them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebbie)
    you watch the O.C. but you hate tory's? Im assuming you mean orange county california? no where else in the world is so full of republican right wingers!

--------------

'must not take longer in the bathroom with me' is this a typo or implying you want a boy who you take showers and baths with? (and why not, im sure he wouldnt refuse...)
    I meant than me. But both are good.

And I refuse to respond to your O.C comment because a.) it is blasphemy, and b.) If you have seen the O.C then you will know that neither Seth or Ryan are republican WASPs and that Marissa and Summer are too vacuous and fashion obsessed to think about politics.

Also, note to self: not real people.

ReputationRep:
    To all these girls saying 'my boy doesn't know how to treat 'us'?

Aside from the boy tag, I thought males stopped being boys by age 10...have you tried telling your beau how to treat you or what you would like him to do for you? If you haven't then it's your own stupid fault.

Girls are so unreal...you want all fairytale and happiness, lads want different things. If you sat down and talked you'd have better luck.

--------------

(Original post by sebbie)
    if every guy you meet cant treat you right, have you ever thought maybe the problem isnt with them?
    Exactly! I owe you an e-drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Girls are so unreal...you want all fairytale and happiness, lads want different things. If you sat down and talked you'd have better luck.

--------------

Like what? A good shag perhaps?

Kidding, kidding.

ReputationRep:
    whats so bad about that?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Wahey, casual sex. It's just you have to bear in mind that not all girls want fairytales and wedding cake, some of them want the same things as boys. No strings, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but the vast majority of girls live in dreamland lol with the My Little Ponies and Carebears

ReputationRep:
    I hate strings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catski)
    Wanted - a boy who doesn't play mind games, cheat, lie, patronise, ***** or treat me like an agony aunt.
    Stop going out with insecure attention seekers with piercings and make-up then! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Try dropping the idea of wanting a guy who wears make-up. Any guy who wears make-up other than on halloween isn't wired up right.

For guys who do wear make-up I wouldn't worry about it too much. You will grow out of it when you hit 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    Stop going out with insecure attention seekers with piercings and make-up then! :p:
    The ad should be more like; "Wanted - a girl" .

ReputationRep:
    i have piercings

--------------

(Original post by Happy Cycling)
    I hate strings.
    good job you're not a puppet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catski)
    Wanted - a boy who doesn't play mind games, cheat, lie, patronise, ***** or treat me like an agony aunt. Sense of humour and intelligence required. Piercings, dark hair and make-up optional but preferred.
    Good Luck!!

ReputationRep:
    There must be some sort of conspiracy against me then! That description fits me quite well apart from the make-up and piercings bit (although my long hair tends to make up for these points). It's harder than a bag of bricks to find a girl around here that likes guys like that.

Damn Glasgow and its Glaswegian inhabitants (the girls anyway)! Please someone save this southern boy from his own stupidity at moving north!

PS. Arse, just realised you wanted dark hair too. Another downer for me. I do tell stories about dragons though, surly that must come in somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    Yeah but the vast majority of girls live in dreamland lol with the My Little Ponies and Carebears
    You have just summed up ALL my flatmates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dupoynt)
    i have piercings

--------------

good job you're not a puppet
    piercings eh?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.