Turn on thread page Beta

He's so infuriating... watch

all my boyfriend does it play playstation, sleep, eat....no lectures, never on time to things he just doesnt make an effort with ANYONE - i'm not the only one who's noticed...i'm getting a bit sick of it if i'm honest..i mean he couldnt even make the effort to be on time for our anniversary, if i try to talk about it he just gets upsettingly sarcastic and i just end up crying. i sent him an angry text last night because he was late for a friends birthday and then just left early - playstation :O SURPRISE!

how do i get him to take the lead and do something other than playstation when we're together? he wouldnt even sleep over last night when i asked and told me i had to wait until sometime next week to see him and then dismissed me and left, i dont understand why he wont be the whole boyfriend package talking to him makes no difference...how can i show him?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a catch. Is there anything you actually like about his guy or are you just after a "project"?

ReputationRep:
    give him poontang pie more often

ReputationRep:
    If he's not gonna bother, just get rid.

ReputationRep:
    If he is playing Fifa 11 Ultimate Team, Then you really are screwed

ReputationRep:
    Demanding obsessive girlfriend is demanding.

ReputationRep:
    You're his second love. Call of Duty >>> You. Just accept this and bring him some snacks and booze whilst he pwns some noobs.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you with him then, is he good to you otherwise?
    Sounds like he needs a slap and a reality check.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like one of my best friends, and he was the one that dumped her in end. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Is he really attractive?

Im guessing yes.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he can't be bothered with the relationship to me. Cut your losses and chuck him I'd say...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Bioshock did me over on this front.

ReputationRep:
    Reverse teabag him. Trust me. It works.

ReputationRep:
    high maintenance chick, he should get rid. PlayStation is too important:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
    high maintenance chick, he should get rid. PlayStation is too important:yep:
    I hate all this 'girl wants boy to do something, cripes she's high maintenance' crap. It's common courtesy to turn up to places on time and to pay a guest attention when they are at your house, rather than just playing on the Playstation all the time. She's hardly asking for marriage.

ReputationRep:
    I can sort of understand what he's doing because I play the PS3 m'self and I can be so anti-social sometimes, but if you've tried to talk to him about it and he still isn't do anything, then it doesn't seem like he's that bothered about the relationship. Cut yourself off from him for a while, see what he does. I wouldn't dump him immediately, maybe he's just an idiot and hasn't got the message yet.
    Then again, from the way you're talking about him (not that I can talk for you, I know) you don't seem overly keen anyway, maybe it would be best to just burn the bridge and dump the guy. You two don't seem to see eye to eye.

ReputationRep:
    it is obviously seen that Playstation is important to him more than you, so why should you be with him ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lell)
    I hate all this 'girl wants boy to do something, cripes she's high maintenance' crap. It's common courtesy to turn up to places on time and to pay a guest attention when they are at your house, rather than just playing on the Playstation all the time. She's hardly asking for marriage.
    ^^^high maintenance chick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teenage Pirate)
    ^^^high maintenance chick
    Well, no actually. I'm just not willing to waste my time sitting in a boyfriend's house waiting for attention on the off-chance he might drag himself away from the computer or whatever and talk to me. I have my own life and better things to do.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds disgusting anyway- chuck him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.