Too old for her? Watch

This discussion is closed.
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, Im nearly 18, and ive got a younger sister who is 14 years old. Needless to say I would be very very cautious with her going out with an 18 year old boy - someone who is my age! I wouldnt be too happy about it, as speaking from what i have seen, from seeing her and her friends, i see no emotional maturity for a 14 year old girl to go with an 18 yr old

Wait a few years or talk to her parents and yours. If you go for it, you need to be prepared for the names your gunna get called tho, 2 be honest.
good luck

kita xx
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
who ever was on about unwritten laws

these unwritten laws r cack! im in year 13 and my bf is in year 11! its exactly 7 months since we got 2gether today and we r still goin strong dispite the horrid abuse form other people.

who cares about age? if uv got the right reasons for wantin someone then go for it.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Well, Im nearly 18, and ive got a younger sister who is 14 years old. Needless to say I would be very very cautious with her going out with an 18 year old boy - someone who is my age! I wouldnt be too happy about it, as speaking from what i have seen, from seeing her and her friends, i see no emotional maturity for a 14 year old girl to go with an 18 yr old

Wait a few years or talk to her parents and yours. If you go for it, you need to be prepared for the names your gunna get called tho, 2 be honest.
good luck

kita xx
I am 19 and my sister is 14 and i couldnt imagine going out with one of her friends - the thought positively repulses me = who in their right mind would have even posted a thread like this = it is paedophilia in its most ignorant form
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
I am 19 and my sister is 14 and i couldnt imagine going out with one of her friends - the thought positively repulses me = who in their right mind would have even posted a thread like this = it is paedophilia in its most ignorant form
Its not paedophilia, lets start being realistic about this shall we. If the guy was in his 20s maybe i could understand it. Yeah ok hes only 2 years away from it, but thats not the point. You cant help who you fall fo. Give the guy some sympathy, if it was paedophilia hed be stalking her or sumin and wouldnt be asking for our advice.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it is paedophilia in its most ignorant form

dont be so damn stupid!!!!!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
isnt that pedophilia?
Not if there's no sex/sexual intension!!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Not if there's no sex/sexual intension!!
Thankyou very much prooving my point
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ReadMe)
Hey everyone!

I'd really appreciate your advice on this one...

I've just turned 18 years old and I think I quite like this girl, but she's only 14. If we didn't have such an age gap then I think I probably would ask her out but I'm not so sure that I should given the difference in age.

You guys on this forum are really great, intelligent people - It'd really mean so much to me to have your opinions.

Thanks for reading this.
Okay mate, you got urself into a bit of a dead end! If ya really like her then you got two choices....wait till she's older or you could go with her but there's a high chance ALOT of ppl will look down at you for it. Also if ya do decide to go wif her then there can be nufing sexual AT ALL!!!(You probably realised that). Honestly i think you should go out and live the life of an 18yr old....i aint sayin to forget bout her but if ya rly like her that much you should be willing to wait....sappy i know but its the best way! Hope this helps your decision!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
am i a little boy fiddler then coz im 17 and ma bf is nearly 16???
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
am i a little boy fiddler then coz im 17 and ma bf is nearly 16???
I THINK NOT!!!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
I THINK NOT!!!
nah u aint
1) the boy is nearly you age anyways
2) Your the girl, and your older
3) Your just not, thats silly lol
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
nah u aint
I gotta agree!!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
I gotta agree!!
Thankyou very much yet again lol
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ReadMe)
Hey everyone!

I'd really appreciate your advice on this one...

I've just turned 18 years old and I think I quite like this girl, but she's only 14. If we didn't have such an age gap then I think I probably would ask her out but I'm not so sure that I should given the difference in age.

You guys on this forum are really great, intelligent people - It'd really mean so much to me to have your opinions.

Thanks for reading this.
age dotn matter its the person inside
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
nah u aint
thank u!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
To whom this problem concerns. I think the over all opinion is that you should do what makes you happy! Seriously because at the end of the day its what you want....not what we all think!!
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
14 is far too young = it is paedophilia in my eyes - an 18 year old should have nothing in common, especially sexually, with a girl that young = yuck - nothing to do with maturity its more to do with ethics and knowing when a good time to stop is. 16 years old is fine but any age below is purely disgusting - end of.
:mad:
IF IGNORANCE HURT -- YOU'D BE SCREAMING ALL DAY!!!

xxx
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lilmissnaughty)
:mad:
IF IGNORANCE HURT -- YOU'D BE SCREAMING ALL DAY!!!

xxx
Well done!!....100th Post!!!!!!!
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if theres a mutual agreement from both parties u should be ok, but wait till shes legal to have sex cus it could get u into more trouble than its worth
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
if theres a mutual agreement from both parties u should be ok, but wait till shes legal to have sex cus it could get u into more trouble than its worth
he mgiht not want to have sex with her yet, maybe he wants to spend time with her and get there gradually
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
17.56%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (52)
39.69%
Nope, not that interesting (56)
42.75%

Watched Threads