Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need help with a decision here guys

My offers are:

Warwick: AAA in Maths,Accounting and Computer Science at A leve
    Manchester AAB
    Nottingham BBB (LOL)

I applied for Computer Science in all these universities, I'm an EU student from Malta.
    I'm probably going to firm Warwick and insure manchester and decline nottingham as its nothing compared to the other 2

I don't know however if Warwick is really as good as manchester for comp sci... It definitely has a much better reputation but is it a fun place? Manchester seemed awesome when i went , full of bars and students all over the City while Warwick seemed a bit dull..

Any Feedback will be great!!!

ReputationRep:
    Warwick is good if you don't mind being surrounded by nothing other than fields and students for months on end.

ReputationRep:
    I know nothing about Computer Science but Coventry (Warwick) is a complete ****hole.

ReputationRep:
    Come on, Coventry aint that bad! There are better places mind...

Warwick - top Uni but if you're interested in night life you're about 4 mile from the City Centre so you'll continually have to pay out for taxis. Plus there isn't a lot in there for bars/clubs but still not a terrible night out.

End of the day you're there to study but its what you want really. Manchester/Nottingham are more based in the City Centre.

ReputationRep:
    Manchester is probably the most fun out of the three. I like that it's a student dominated place, which is a reason why it's my first choice. Also I came back from Malta not too long ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    . Also I came back from Malta not too long ago
    KING!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreizhen)
    Warwick is good if you don't mind being surrounded by nothing other than fields and students for months on end.
    I actually visited it a month ago.. And yeah it did seem pretty isolated.. where are you going?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.