Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OCR Maths papers for the June exams.

ReputationRep:
    It was friday just gone...or pay late fees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TlanTlan)
    It was friday just gone...or pay late fees.
    How much more are the late fees

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, you will have to ask the exams person at your school first thing on monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TlanTlan)
    I have no idea, you will have to ask the exams person at your school first thing on monday.
    ? there are no late fee's. i didn't have to pay any resit fee's or late fee's... does it depend on school or exam board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha Mazendame)
    How much more are the late fees
    If you had done it on time, it'd have been £17.50

I think it has now doubled to £35.00. There is another deadline in a couple of weeks time, when it will rise to around 50 quid I think.

ReputationRep:
    I think each college does it differently, i mean my deadline was last Wednesday. If you talk to your teacher they can usually sort it so that you don't have to pay late fees. But do it ASAP Price is differs from college to college, we get charged £14 without late fees. See your teacher first thing tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I called my college and they said its too late for external students (I finished last year)
    Are there any possible places I can try around Basildon and Southend area. Or just generally southeast.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.