Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Evidence of Separtion....none available watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hope someone can advise- mum completing her section of the form and it is asking for evidence of separation- none is available and she has been separated for 6 years and we have never had any previous requests for this from either the benefit people or when i applied for EMA...

    we now need a letter from a solicitor or other evidence urgently- please can you advice as to how i can get one, the processes and costs and will they do it immediately

    She needs a letter from a solicitor or proof that she is paying the single person's council tax. A solicitor will charge anything! It is rather like asking how long is a piece of string.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2011
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.