Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: would you date a girl who was completely inexperienced? watch

If you liked a girl, would the fact that for whatever reason she'd never gone further than kiss a guy affect your opinion of her? I know that being a virgin isn't a bad thing at all but would it change anything if the girl you liked didn't know how to do anything?

ReputationRep:
    Not for me. If I liked them, that would not put me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you liked a girl, would the fact that for whatever reason she'd never gone further than kiss a guy affect your opinion of her? I know that being a virgin isn't a bad thing at all but would it change anything if the girl you liked didn't know how to do anything?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    It's not about how experience she is. It's what you feel for her that matters. At least that's what it is for me.

ReputationRep:
    yes, that would give me a perfect opportunity to teach her the way of Jiraiya-Ero-Sennin. so long as she's willing to learn everything will be just fine.:u:

ReputationRep:
    It's always nice knowing that your partner has only done things with you.
    If it was the other way around, and they were extremely good in bed, how much **** have they gotten to get that good?

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me at all

ReputationRep:
    YES.

ReputationRep:
    It would depend on why. Last December, I briefly dated a girl who had only ever had one boyfriend before, for two weeks; I initially put this down to her being very clever and also a Catholic, which I know puts a lot of people off. Through the course of the relationship, it became clear very quickly that actually, this was because she was just not interested in relationships or being close to other people. So we broke up. Turned out to be a complete waste of a month.

If someone had wanted relationships before and just not had them for whatever reason, I'd be fine with it; if they'd not wanted relationships before but had suddenly begun to do so, I'd have reservations but still try it. But with someone who's never had a 'proper' relationship by 18/19, you do begin to wonder why.

Edit: What, so you prefer it if the girl you're with has never formed a close emotional attachment with anyone else in her life? :confused: I'm not talking about sex - I don't care what the girl I'm dating has done sexually, as that's entirely her own business, and I don't have a preference either way as long as she's happy with what she has or hasn't done. But I am wary about dating people who are entirely emotionally inexperienced, because they don't always know how to have relationships. I don't think that that's that peculiar.

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer it MUCH MUCH MUCH more that way, its good to know that no one else has been in her...:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Better completely inexperienced than the town bike I say!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not experienced but I know what turns a boy on...if ya get my jist?

Also, I'm hoping he'll teach me or if he too is inexperienced, we'll teach each other.

ReputationRep:
    I would love to; I'm a biology teacher already, and it would be a pleasure to teach other things as well, especially to the girl I love

ReputationRep:
    I prefer it

ReputationRep:
    Its hella cute, much rather it that way than the other tbh... depends what kind of guy you're after though.

ReputationRep:
    Simple answer. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    This is all very nice to know.

ReputationRep:
    I don't consider previous experience to be relevant, whether they've had a lot of experience or none.

Thanks for all your input guys. Sounds like I shouldn't be too worried then... Good to know

ReputationRep:
    Its' a good thing, even if your bad she will never know

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.