Turn on thread page Beta

Came bucketloads and now I'm really embarrassed!! :( watch

Please keep this anonymous, it's beyond embarrassing! I'm a virgin (terribly inexperienced, I had my first kiss a few months ago and I'm 19. :rolleyes:)and Im with my first boyfriend ever at the moment. We haven't got down to sex but we just do stuff when we are together. Mostly it's me doing stuff for him but yesterday, we took things further and I let him finger me. I've never really orgasmed before so I didn't really know what I was expecting when I let him finger me. Anyway, we were doing stuff and he got really into it and then I just came. It was all okay until I came because I just came so much that I was dripping a lot! Is that normal? Because his fingers were litterally covered in a transparenty liquid and he just gave me a funny look. I really didn't know what to do so I just shifted the attention away from me and sucked him off. I mean I love him but why did he give me that dirty look? Was I not supposed to get so wet after orgasm? I haven't spoken to him since last night because I'm too embarrassed. Can someone reassure me that everything was normal?

Bump! Help anyone? I still haven't spoken to him today and he has texted me/rung me loads today. I don't know how to break the awkwardness!

ReputationRep:
    Most men would consider that a good thing. It means they've done their part right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep this anonymous, it's beyond embarrassing! I'm a virgin (terribly inexperienced, I had my first kiss a few months ago and I'm 19. :rolleyes:)and
    I expected this next bit to say 'and then I jizzed in my pants'.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure the "funny look" wasn't a look of relief?:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    It's hawt :sexface: I have to admit though the first time i had girl jizz on my fingers i was abit surprised, it's not exactly a bad thing though

ReputationRep:
    Well, this turned me on.

ReputationRep:
    lad

ReputationRep:
    maybe he didnt know girls could come?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh seriously it is a very good thing. Most guys aren't that bright to be fair to us, so a rather obvious sign like that that you enjoyed it and aren't faking is pretty awesome

Throw in the fact that its mega hot and you're set

ReputationRep:
    OP. You're awesome. You're full of sheeness.

ReputationRep:
    Cool story bro.

ReputationRep:
    He was probably just surprised because he was able to make you react by him touching you like that, esp seeing as it was the 1st time that he had fingered you.

Don't worry! Most guys would see this as an achievement .

Lad knows what he's doing...
    Its fine. Just speak to him. It's only a embarassing as you make it. A lot of guys really get turned on by making girls come. If he's enevr done it before he may have wondered why but just speak to him. And if it comes up in conversation, then just talk about it. If it felt good, tell him!

Relationships are about communication between those involved. If you can't talk to him about this sort of stuff, then you shouldn't be doing it. Talking about it is half the responsibilty (with a lack of other term to use)

And I'd say this is a good thing. A lot of girl would love to be able to come like that! Nothing to be ashamed of.

ReputationRep:
    It was probably a look of astonishment rather than terror. It's a good thing, don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    Most guys would award the guy lad points for doing his part very well so don't worry about it. He was probably more surprised than disgusted.

ReputationRep:
    If he can't handle the lady juice, he's not a real man. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If a guy is seriously put off by that then he's a goon.

ReputationRep:
    That's bang tidy, that is.

ReputationRep:
    I really expected this to be a guy... not sure why..

Relax, you'd have to worry if he was avoiding contact with u lol but he aint hes trying to talk, how'd you know he's not trying to contact you to tell you to chill?! You would complain if he hadn't said anything and you're ignoring the poor guy even though he is. Chill!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.