Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Will the university fees 2012 apply to me if I Change course? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well I am planing on going to University in Sept 2011, I have been accepeted on a course which I am going to do. But However I do not really like that university and would like to change to another one the following year.

But I have been hearing that the university fees will go up to £9000/yr. I know that if i stay at the same university I will not have to pay anything more than £3000/yr but I would like to know if it will change to £9000 if I am to swap university on my 2nd year?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you will like both your course and university!

The level of detail currently available in relation to regulations for students that transfer or stop one course and start another in 2012 is still quite vague.

Hopefully it will all be clear soon - all this should be in the white paper to be realeased by the government after Easter.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.