Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    drainpipes and pumps. & backcombed hair extensions (black and white). and concealer on lips. & generally anyone who hangs out in soho square now and calls themself a zombie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie_a7x)
    What look is so clichéd it makes you cringe???
    wearing a denim skirt over footless tights. been dun 2 death!!!!!!!!!!

--------------

(Original post by petrolxfumes)
    drainpipes and pumps. & backcombed hair extensions (black and white). and concealer on lips. & generally anyone who hangs out in soho square now and calls themself a zombie.
    jemma i am so jealous of ur grades! good luck with ur unis.

ReputationRep:
    Anything furry. Footless tights with converse... cool the first 2000 times I saw it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heninacoop)
    Anything furry. Footless tights with converse... cool the first 2000 times I saw it...
    I like furry things. but when its over done its to much. a furry bag is cool. or boots with a bit of fur on, or a fur coat, but all at once is just to much.

i hate the burberry tarten, but i think theyve actually stopped doing it now, because of the people that wear it. ive seen some of their runway stuff in vogue and cosmo, and its actually not bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Sweetness*~)
    Those horrible metallic bags.

(No offence to anyone who owns one, I just personally wouldn't buy one because they wouldn't suit my style at all.)

They look especially bad when teamed with fur gilets, baker boy hats, knee-length boots tucked into jeans and those awful circle belt thingies (all at once!)
    I wear jeans tucked into knee length boots Because I can't wear my jeans and my boots any other way.

ReputationRep:
    jeans that are really tight around the angles look totally horrid i think

ReputationRep:
    Jeans, sparkly tops and black jackets. If I see one more group of clones attempting to get into a pub dressed like it...

ReputationRep:
    Lads with spiky hair, big biceps and coloured t-shirts over white ones, with usually blue demin jeans. I'm like, is that supposed to be stylish?

ReputationRep:
    Ripped jeans are OUT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    I wear jeans tucked into knee length boots Because I can't wear my jeans and my boots any other way.
    I meant when u wear all those things at once! I wear jeans tucked into knee length boots sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ariel4)
    i hate the burberry tarten, but i think theyve actually stopped doing it now, because of the people that wear it. ive seen some of their runway stuff in vogue and cosmo, and its actually not bad.
    Do you mean the Burrberry Prorsum? I like that quite a lot. Its not amazing but its classy and looks like they've thought about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.