Turn on thread page Beta

I've discovered a manipulation technique that is powerful, should I tell anyone? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically in my work as a salesman I have been naturally practising the art of manipulation of the human species. I had always been an average salesmann with average or below average earnings when about 2 months ago I discovered an extremely powerful way of influencing human behaviour and my sales have shot up by around 8 times by just eploying this.

It is really quite hard to do but it is definately teachable as I have taught over the last month my best friend who has his own buisness and had far more success in gaining customers and his profits have sky-rocketed and turned his buisness from having to be on the brink of making substantial cutbacks of staff hours to actually planning on hiring people in the Summer!

So basically I know it's extremely powerful. I know this has never been discovered before as I have searched extensively throughout the internet and journals to find out this phenomena. I am also a Psychology student so know a vast amount about the human mind and what is currently known about the human mind.

I've also applied it to other areas of my life in particular women. My success sky rocketed from only getting laid about once every 6 months to 86% of the time I go out.

The problem is:

Should I share this with anyone else?
    The reason i'm unsure is it is extremely powerful and in the wrong hands, could be extremely detrimental thus may be best left to myself.
    But on the other hand it could improve lots of people's businesses and help them earn a better income.

What do the people of TSR think?
    By the way: I will NOT share this with anyone until fully decided so please don't spam my thread by asking-your requests will be politely ignored.

P.s I have a signed agreement with my best friend that he will not dispose this technique to anyone without my prior permission.

EDIT: I know i've told someone (i.e my friend) but he will not tell anyone because of our agreement the question was should I tell anyone ELSE, i.e aswell as him.

ReputationRep:
    Write a book about it
    Sell
    Get rich and famous

ReputationRep:
    BS.

A 19 year old 3rd year student?

ReputationRep:
    Trolling was invented many centuries ago.

...on WoW.

You're well behind the times.

ffs, it was Friday yesterday, you're EVEN THAT SLOW.

Bye.

ReputationRep:
    Write a book?

ReputationRep:
    No offence, but i doubt you have come up with some kind of mind-altering decision influencing powers.

It is probably a simple sales technique, such as the 99p effect, to which you think you have 'created' but in fact is probably out there in many places.

Oh and btw
    '3rd year student' does not qualify you to know 'vasts amount' amount a person's mind. You have read books, try doing a job for 30 years and then you'll know 'vast amounts'

ReputationRep:
    teach. me. everything.

ReputationRep:
    LOL "86%", grade-A trolling

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a third year Psychology student, why haven't books and lecture taught me the art of manipulation yet?! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    omg op im so jelly

ReputationRep:
    Bribing your customers doesn't count mate.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm interested. Now you remind me of the cartmanland episode at south park. You won't tell us what it is so when you write a book about it we ll all come buy it. Haha

ReputationRep:
    tbh I am already a Reiki Master and don't really need to know.

ReputationRep:
    It's blackmail isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Get your head out of the clouds, what you've 'discovered' is extremely likely to be a very common and simple sales technique, I mean that is if you're not trolling, which, again, you most likely are.

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting some sort of ninjutsu

ReputationRep:
    Chloroform is not a manipulation technique :no:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, what's the point of making this thread if you're not going to give out any info you phag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Chloroform is not a manipulation technique :no:
    It still counts, that what i keep telling myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Wow, what's the point of making this thread if you're not going to give out any info you phag.
    this....this....this...this and this again
    PHAggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggg

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.