Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What can I use to firm up underneath my chin area that will actually work?

It's not too bad at the min, and i'm not fat (size 8) so I don't understand why i've got this bit of skin that will not just stop protruding? I am so self conscious of it, posing in pics with my face up so it doesn't shadow or sag, and tried reflective make-up away from my chin but it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference.

Is wearing a scarf forever / dieting or surgery my only options?

ReputationRep:
    With the double chin, how long have you noticed you've had it for? What's your weight in kg and height?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I have the beginnings of one too. I'm not that fat and I often see women who are lots fatter and don't have one :/ I guess it's just bad luck over where our fat distributes.

ReputationRep:
    FECK! (Face-neck).
    My friend has it, she's not fat in the slightest, just has a feck.
    There are supposedly exercise you can do with your mouth and jaw to firm it up.
    But I honestly couldn't tell you what they were though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    With the double chin, how long have you noticed you've had it for? What's your weight in kg and height?
    hmm weight is 52 / 53 kg and my height is 5'5.

But i still have a double chin, or i'm getting one. I just want to know how to prevent it really, I think it's genetic because a few of my family members have fatty bits under the chin, maybe that's why i'm so paranoid!

ReputationRep:

This is you in 2 months

ReputationRep:
    I have it too like my mother. maybe its genetics.

ReputationRep:
    I feel your pain. There are, apparently, exercises you can do to get rid of this but i'm not sure how effective they are.

http://geniusbeauty.com/about-sport-...f-double-chin/

There's an example!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)

This is you in 2 months
    That's a ****in megachin m8

ReputationRep:
    It might not even be a big deal, post pics of your chin or chins

ReputationRep:
    Mine is hidden beneath my beard.Shaving makes me look younger but also fatter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    Mine is hidden beneath my beard.Shaving makes me look younger but also fatter.
    lol, if i could grow hair to cover it then i would :beard:
    I guess not for another 50 years or so though!

There's a pic of me in my profile but it's a bit old (2 years ago) and a bit small lol.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.