Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My Weightloss - Before & After Watch

ReputationRep:
    This was me back in aug 2009, i weighed about 20st. SIZE 42 WAIST! XXL Shirt

This is me today, 34 waist rocking the L cross hatch .
    Can be done :P

Total weightloss 88LBS

New pic

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Well done man, nice job!

ReputationRep:
    Really impressive mate, well done.

ReputationRep:
    attaboy!

you feeling happy with this new weight of yours now? (:

You look 80% more gangster now too!

Double win!

ReputationRep:
    Wow rep for you thread. Your an inspiration for me who is also trying to lose a considerable amount of weight. Pictures like this shows that my hard work will pay off when I am done

ReputationRep:
    How much weight did you lose, if you don't mind me asking?

Congratulations, you look much better

ReputationRep:
    :O Wow, well done

ReputationRep:
    Amazing job man, alot of respect for you dude, great job

ReputationRep:
    Niiice!! Well done mate.

ReputationRep:
    A mate of mine had a similar transformation thought not quite as dramatic as this. Good work mate.

ReputationRep:
    WOW! I'm so proud of you, congratulations, you must feel like a whole new person!

Tell us details then! How much weight did you actually lose? And how long did it take you?

Most importantly, what's your secret??

ReputationRep:
    Also it would be nice to know how things changed for you after losing the weight

ReputationRep:
    Congrats,

shows it can be done!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You looked happier before, but healthier now.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the comments

I've lost in totally around 88lbs, which if i'm correct is just alittle over 6 stones. I still find i loose/gain the odd pound each week i get weighed. I started in August 2009 until the present day. But like most people the holidays were tough on me i ate more than i should have. Got side tracked a few times along the route but the main thing is i stuck with it. I joined a gym, and started going 1-2 times a week then over time started going alittle more and more. At the moment i go around 4-5times a week, do some cardio and strength training. Just basically combined this along with eating right, cutting out fizzy drinks and sweets that kinda stuff. Managing portions was my biggest down fall .

My life since this i cant even tell you lol, im active working is soooo much easier than before (carpenter). People look at me different, i notice girls checking me out more when im out and about lol. Which is my fav part about it =].

According to my BMI im still 'overweight' i have a kinda large frame anyways so im not worried about that, my main goal now is toning up. Im happy at where i am which is 13st 10lbs at the moment.

Again thanks for the comments glad i help towards helping people stick at their weightloss.

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    Well done you look great!! :-) I love seeing pics like that because it helps me keep motivated to carry on dropping the pounds myself ha ha. Looking goooood mate xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-O-M-)
    Thanks for the comments

I've lost in totally around 88lbs, which if i'm correct is just alittle over 6 stones. I still find i loose/gain the odd pound each week i get weighed. I started in August 2009 until the present day. But like most people the holidays were tough on me i ate more than i should have. Got side tracked a few times along the route but the main thing is i stuck with it. I joined a gym, and started going 1-2 times a week then over time started going alittle more and more. At the moment i go around 4-5times a week, do some cardio and strength training. Just basically combined this along with eating right, cutting out fizzy drinks and sweets that kinda stuff. Managing portions was my biggest down fall .

My life since this i cant even tell you lol, im active working is soooo much easier than before (carpenter). People look at me different, i notice girls checking me out more when im out and about lol. Which is my fav part about it =].

According to my BMI im still 'overweight' i have a kinda large frame anyways so im not worried about that, my main goal now is toning up. Im happy at where i am which is 13st 10lbs at the moment.

Again thanks for the comments glad i help towards helping people stick at their weightloss.
    this is really amazing, well done on your weight loss. I'm also currently trying to lose a large amount of weight. I started of at 18st 3lb and am now down to 15st 9lb, just wondering how you managed to get rid of excess skin after weight loss?

ReputationRep:
    Nice work, but why are you standing like that in the last pic? lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.