The Student Room Group

Guy i liked said rude things about me. what should i do? confront him?

So i liked this guy(a massive jerk) and he ended up knowing i liked him by the way i acted around him. Anyway we have a mutual friend so she tried to get him to ask me out(she was teling him how cute we'ld look together). then he says 'she aint my type, she has an ugly bum, she's too short and she's fresh(I still have an African accent).but don't tell her i said that.' my friend then told me what he'd said. I have some self esteem issues especially when it comes to my accent so i was really offended. I'm not the first he offended though, he once called my friends fat and ugly. I think in someway he's insecure too because he's not that good looking and kinda chubby so maybe he's rude to make up for his insecurities?
Now i don't know what to do, should i confront him or just leave it? if i confront him, what do i say? do guys like him even have a conscience, i mean if you're rude like that you're bound to feel guilty right?
Why do you like him? He sounds like a complete dickhead, no decent guy would insult someone like that because they liked them. You sound like the classic situation- girl likes the "bad boy", even though he will only hurt you.

I say leave it, or tell him that it's obvious he insults people because he feels bad about his own downstairs issues. And no, most guys are not like that.
I thought girls like the so called 'bad boys' :ahee:

But yeah think of something devious.
You should bust a cap in his ***
Reply 4
Why would you say anything? Just leave it and forget about him.

Also your 'friend' is no friend - she should never have told you what he said, both because he said she shouldn't and because it is offensive and unnecessary. Sounds like she is trying to create drama / make you feel bad. She should have simply said he wasn't interested.
Reply 5
don't believe it
Reply 6
Id confront him for being a bit of an offensive **** (calling you fresh? Pretty uncalled for right?), what a nonce.
Drop kick to the crotch.
Reply 8
Sound like something I'd say, and I wouldn't care you found out cause I'm not interested!

:biggrin:
Reply 9
Shag his brother/da
:lol: im kinda confused.
You said he aint that good looking, chubby and a massive jerk. So why do you like him again.
Also to those folks saying its like a girl likes boy. Boy is a bad boy.
But the way the girl described the guy doesnt make him sound like a bad boy.

Never heard of a chubby, not that good looking bad boy before. :dontknow:
Reply 11
Original post by Tsukuyomi
:lol: im kinda confused.
You said he aint that good looking, chubby and a massive jerk. So why do you like him again.
Also to those folks saying its like a girl likes boy. Boy is a bad boy.
But the way the girl described the guy doesnt make him sound like a bad boy.

Never heard of a chubby, not that good looking bad boy before. :dontknow:

lol neither have i. He's not a bad boy, he goes to sixth form and not into bad boy stuff. um i guess i liked him because he was really nice to me. He's only rude behind my back.
Do what you want to do. If you don't really care about it & want to just move on with your life without him in it then don't bother wasting your time on him. He is the one afterall that seems to have a corrupt life & it's not up to you to have to deal with him & his insecurities, let him **** up his life on his own. Sounds harsh I know, but....meh.

If however you do feel like saying something to him then the next time you see him tell him that you know about the horrible things he said about you & let him know that you think he's an insecure prick, & then just walk away from him & cut him out of your life. That ought to do it :smile:. Just don't bother wasting your life on him, true friends wouldn't say stuff like that about their friends.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending