Turn on thread page Beta

How did your parents find out about you losing your virginity? watch

One day a few years back I was hanging out on the xbox360 with some mates while my mum is doing the washing in the background. My mum had her earphones in so we thought it was safe to talk how we would normally. Like most guy's conversations, it was focused on sex. I had been with my now ex gf for about 3/4 weeks and I'd just had sex with her the day before. They Started asking if we'd had sex yet. I was a little hesitant because it was infront of my mum but I'd already told one of my friends so he shouted out I had sex with her before I could quitely answer...

My mum's earphones weren't playing music :| That was an awkward way to have my mum find out.

How did your parents find out?

ReputationRep:
    I think she just assumed when she found out I had a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    my mum asked and i told her...

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for someone to just say it.....

I had a girl over, she screamed with pelasure, in the morning she walked out of my room into my mum... she found out.

Edit: Noticed this said parents not just mum so, I just told my dad... he bought me champagne he knew from my first as he was liberal like that unlike mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-O-M-)
    I'm waiting for someone to just say it.....
    Say what?

ReputationRep:
    My bedroom was next to my parents, and to be honest, it probably wasnt EXACTLY silent..

ReputationRep:
    I think Mum guessed when I told her about my boyfriend. She told Dad.

ReputationRep:
    My parents don't know. And that's the way I plan on keeping it. There are some things parents just don't need to know about their kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assassin's_creed)
    Say what?
    They were both there?

Parents tend to know that you've lost your virginity when it's to them that you have lost it to.

ReputationRep:
    Lol they must have assumed it by now but I will never give them a straight answer.

Her parents on the other hand... last time when we finished i went to the toilet and heard the tv turned up LOUD, much much louder than it should be. Oh lawdy

ReputationRep:
    she found out instantly. during actually.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think she knows. She probably hopes I'm not having sex but knows deep down I am cos I have a bf...

"Yes mum, he'll lend me his sleeping bag when I visit him at uni..." :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    My Mum asked, and I just told her. Then she would have told my poor Dad. I dunno about other girl's Dads, but my Dad just wants to think I'm his little princess forever and hates to know anything like that lol.

(Original post by T-O-M-)
    They were both there?
    :lolwut:
    (Original post by S129439)
    she found out instantly. during actually.
    :eek: she watched you :sick:

ReputationRep:
    I had been staying with my boyfriend for a week, I got off the train and as soon as I saw her she said "You've had sex, haven't you?" so I answered. As for his parents, they found our condom wrappers :/

ReputationRep:
    I am 19 and have a long term girlfriend, I assume they're not that naive.

ReputationRep:
    Ive never really told my parents. Think they just assumed it since i started bringing girls home and locking myself away with them for hours after school, going out on weekends with them to house parties and the like. I dont think my parents are stupid, Im sure they cottoned on somewhere.

I also kinda make a bit of light hearted banter with my dad nowadays as well. Pretty well a given now.

ReputationRep:
    She worked it out for herself. She gave me a very stern warning that there would be "no funny business" when we stayed with her over Christmas.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.